ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: TRX350_On_The_Rack on June 24, 2005, 04:43:38 PM

Title: Darth Pranker
Post by: TRX350_On_The_Rack on June 24, 2005, 04:43:38 PM
http://www.alldumb.com/item/12202/
Title: Re: Darth Pranker
Post by: big-daddy on June 24, 2005, 04:59:01 PM
Thats Funny, If I tried that at home my wife will emtpy her 9mm.
Title: Re: Darth Pranker
Post by: gery350 on June 24, 2005, 05:05:22 PM
thats too funny. lmao at my desk
Title: Re: Darth Pranker
Post by: bigscrub79 on June 24, 2005, 05:14:14 PM
LMAO, that was hillarious.
Title: Re: Darth Pranker
Post by: qt314nfla on June 24, 2005, 10:39:56 PM
That's funny, but I'd warn anyone thinking about doing that in my house.  I will opem fire w/ my 45 and bust a cap in your a$$.  And it's w/in grabbing range. 

Moral of the story, know who you're messing w/ first.
Title: Re: Darth Pranker
Post by: Quad32x on June 25, 2005, 11:48:37 AM
LMAO !!  The  end  says  it  all ! ;D ;D