http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,568068,00.html?test=latestnews
Halloween in January? http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,568040,00.html?loomia_ow=t0:s0:a16:g2:r3:c0.233313:b28366012:z0
Folks over 55 should be required to wear helmets
If you catch me on a golf course, then I might as well be dead, because the day that chasing a ball around a field sounds like fun, put a bullet in me please.
Come on now. I say lets get more out there on the greens. Leaves more room on the trails for us.
Quote from: Chillinthemost on January 30, 2010, 09:32:26 PM
If you catch me on a golf course, then I might as well be dead, because the day that chasing a ball around a field sounds like fun, put a bullet in me please.
hahaha, I use to say the same thing, now i'm going tomorrow. I think the only reason i like it is because i'm better than my good buddy thats been playing a lot longer. i'm crazy competitive.
how do you die on a golf cart? honestly, a club cart doesn't go fast enough to get you into any trouble unless you are looking for it. Like those few that drove off a cliff!
i havnt dies yet in a 50hp golf cart lol. how on earth can an electric golf cart get you killed.
Haha, yeah ever since you posted that vid, I've been itching to take my father-in-laws broken down g-cart and throw a snowmobile engine in it.
Quote from: gearhead400 on February 07, 2010, 10:49:25 AM
Haha, yeah ever since you posted that vid, I've been itching to take my father-in-laws broken down g-cart and throw a snowmobile engine in it.
lol, i almost forgot how much fun that thing is. its been collecting dust with flat tires in the corner of the garage for ages. i finally decided to dig it out of the garage and i took it out to the local riding spot yesterday and had a blast, the day ended with blowing the tire off the rim tho.
Maybe it was a Toyota golf cart and the gas pedal was stuck. ;D