Pretty graphic reading about the Jessica Lunsford case. The poor parents.
http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/06/23/lunsford.report/index.html
i have a knot in my stomach from reading that. i am speechless.
that F'n dirtbag is lying! it's just a fabrication on his part in an attempt to blame the state or sheriffs office for his perversion. he's trying to pass the puck, what a piece of garbage.
that poor little girl. :'(
GET A SHORT ROPE AND A TALL TREE!!!!!!
I have a 6 year old. this guy can not be helped so why should we pay for head doctors for the next 30 year & feed him & cloth him while he sits in a 6X9 cell with a/c ??? i think he would make a great shield for a hummer over in iraq maby he would feel the way this little girl felt would he make a noise when some rounds hit him & even better maby his useless azz could save a life by catching some lead. please put him in gen pop florida DOC so he can be delt with swiftley & save me some money!!!
Quote from: Bigwilly on June 24, 2005, 07:57:02 PM
why should we pay for head doctors for the next 30 year & feed him & cloth him while he sits in a 6X9 cell with a/c
I agree. We should put him in a room with the Jessica's parents and family for an hour. What ever is left of him, if anything :), should be released back into society. Now that would be justice.
You know what I love... I am busy breaking my back working in this treacherous weather braving the elements praying to god I don't get struck by lightning or sweat to death. And this guy sit in a/c watching TV thinking about what he's going to eat for dinner and who's going to be his next victim. Rot in hell Couey there are special places for you and it aint here!