Was out at the plex today and it is loaded with water. So all you ute's with snorkels this weekend is the time to go. The pond is deep & so are the creeks. Even spots on the one way trail is flooded. Great riding, I'm going. See ya there. ;D
sounds fun. Its 100 miles one way for me to come out so I can only make it on feature weekends wish I could come more.
Hope to see you next feature then. Hopefully the water will stay up for awhile.
Bill is right, at the plex now there is TONS of water to play in.
We still have a bunch of dry trails for the sport and dirt bikes too.
February feature is going to be a good one.
Paul,
Hope to be there this saturday and check it out. Weather is supposed to be super.
Had a blast the other day!
I drove down interstate 10 today wow what a storm, im sure you need a boat now. ;)
With all this rain I'm sure it will be a blast. I'm heading over there this weekend.
Let me know i want to come out there Sunday
We had a massive amount of water.
Main track closed.
Little track open.
We will have tons of dry trails and a lot of wet trails.
paul how is the water are there enought dry trails for the 6 hour race and how long is it to be
Quote from: oldest on January 28, 2010, 07:29:20 AM
paul how is the water are there enought dry trails for the 6 hour race and how long is it to be
Yes sir, tons of dry trails, linking them together has been a logistical challenge, but we now have a dry full length course. It won't be too much shorter than the last race.