Hello ya'll
New to this site and looking forward in meeting some of you on the trails...
My name is Cdog and recently just picked up a couple of four wheelers to play with a 2006 Raptor and a 87 trx 250r with a 330 big bore kit. I had them for about a year and haven't had much time to ride yet. I'm not the most experienced so not looking to race or anything just trail ride. I know there are not many places to trail ride anymore in Broward, but heard about some places like l-cross which isn't too far...whatcha all think about that place worth going to with the sport quads?
I haven't started a seach on the forum yet will do that for more info on the diff places you guys are riding...
Thanks,
Cdog
l cross has amzing trails that are open every sunday to ride.
i live not to far from u and have a few spots local and hour few hour drive i ride all the time, nice to meet u my name is matt
nice to meet you, Matt
very cool...me and my buddy would like to check that place out so Sundays are the best day huh?
Any other places to ride that are closer?
i might be riding sunday not sure if i going to labelle or l cross yet
How long are the trails at L-Cross? Do you get bored? I heard it is a very small place to ride sport quads, is that true?
Thanks-
the trails are 10 miles long and on adult weekend when closed yes sport bike is limted but on reg sunday they have mx track and 10 miles of fast one way trails ride all day and not bored
thats what i'm talking about...Thanks again!