OK, so we don't have the skillz of Initial Six yet, but we all gotta start somewhere.
Bill (Motoplex Hitman) & Matt (who is too cool for a forum name) bought a ramp off of the Initial Six guys.
Here are some shots of myself and Matt, hitting it today.
Look for some better shots tomorrow, once Bill.....who was the first to hit it on Sunday, joins us.
This is me (you can tell by my rubber mud boots lol):
(http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd287/floridaatvmotoplex/FreeStyle/PAUL_1.jpg)
(http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd287/floridaatvmotoplex/FreeStyle/PAUL_2.jpg)
The next couple are Matt:
(http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd287/floridaatvmotoplex/FreeStyle/MATT_1.jpg)
(http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd287/floridaatvmotoplex/FreeStyle/MATT_2.jpg)
(http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd287/floridaatvmotoplex/FreeStyle/MATT_3.jpg)
OK, and this is Matt's first trick....
Start with a regular mustache:
(http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd287/floridaatvmotoplex/FreeStyle/HANDLE1.jpg)
A little twisting while mid air:
(http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd287/floridaatvmotoplex/FreeStyle/HANDLE2.jpg)
An Voila...the finished result:
(http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd287/floridaatvmotoplex/FreeStyle/HANDLE3.jpg)
AWESOME !!!! I will bring the video with me tommorow along with the quad & dirt bike.
Cool, you'll be pulling backflips in no time. :ThumbsUp.gif
Quote from: Chillinthemost on January 12, 2010, 04:23:55 PM
Cool, you'll be pulling backflips in no time. :ThumbsUp.gif
I don't know about that ;D .......it is fun though.
You going to hit it in Feb?
Quote from: Paul_S on January 12, 2010, 05:17:13 PM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on January 12, 2010, 04:23:55 PM
Cool, you'll be pulling backflips in no time. :ThumbsUp.gif
I don't know about that ;D .......it is fun though.
You going to hit it in Feb?
Hell yeah I'm going to hit it. I'm a believer in keeping your hands on the grips and feet on the pegs though.
Is it wide enough for my Rhino?
Quote from: Paul_S on January 12, 2010, 05:17:13 PM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on January 12, 2010, 04:23:55 PM
Cool, you'll be pulling backflips in no time. :ThumbsUp.gif
I don't know about that ;D .......it is fun though.
You going to hit it in Feb?
:o Hey now you guys keep that talk private! Paul you know chillin will hit, he can't resist ya! ;D
Quote from: Chillinthemost on January 12, 2010, 06:49:37 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on January 12, 2010, 05:17:13 PM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on January 12, 2010, 04:23:55 PM
Cool, you'll be pulling backflips in no time. :ThumbsUp.gif
I don't know about that ;D .......it is fun though.
You going to hit it in Feb?
Hell yeah I'm going to hit it. I'm a believer in keeping your hands on the grips and feet on the pegs though.
Is it wide enough for my Rhino?
Yes sir, it's 6' wide. ;)
that is sweet can`t wait to try it out!!!
that looks awesome love the boots paul
(http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk94/HitMan48photos/100_0328.jpg)
Had an awesome time yesterday.
Updated with a YouTube vid.....
:o
Paul nice vid! You guys need to take my advice and put about 3 feet more of dirt on top of the whole landing which will make it taller and longer.You guys will be way more comfortable. TRUST ME! gettin tricky!
way too close for your dirtbike buddy. you can tell he wants big air!lol
you guys should be ready in time when we visit next time! :P
Cool video. Here are a couple more pics.
(http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk94/HitMan48photos/100_0328rd.jpg)
(http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk94/HitMan48photos/100_0272rd.jpg)
(http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk94/HitMan48photos/100_0294rd.jpg)
(http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk94/HitMan48photos/100_0301rd.jpg)
(http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk94/HitMan48photos/100_0325rd.jpg)
(http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk94/HitMan48photos/100_0313rd.jpg)
See ya next practice.