ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: o4250 on June 24, 2005, 02:12:43 AM

Title: Cool video!!
Post by: o4250 on June 24, 2005, 02:12:43 AM
The comments on the video have a few cus words, so Ill give it a 18+ warning I guess.

http://www.yikers.com/video_japanese_insanity.html
Title: Re: Cool video!!
Post by: klutchbuster400 on June 24, 2005, 04:49:41 AM
hey i saw a 4 wheeler and  a couple bikes so its cool lol
Title: Re: Cool video!!
Post by: bigscrub79 on June 24, 2005, 03:24:31 PM
I am appalled at such dirty language ??? ???
Title: Re: Cool video!!
Post by: o4250 on June 24, 2005, 03:29:31 PM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on June 24, 2005, 03:24:31 PM
I am appalled at such dirty language ??? ???

If you scroll down and look at the comments people left of the video, there is a couple dirty words. And since some people are really uptight about there kids on here or whatever I gave it a warning.
Title: Re: Cool video!!
Post by: bigscrub79 on June 24, 2005, 03:39:14 PM
OH my bad i didnt see that. I thought you were just jokin around, or thought you might have spoke that language.
Title: Re: Cool video!!
Post by: Lost Soul on June 24, 2005, 03:46:42 PM
A "cheater wheelie"..how weak was that?
Title: Re: Cool video!!
Post by: TRX350_On_The_Rack on June 24, 2005, 03:48:44 PM
Quote from: Lost Soul on June 24, 2005, 03:46:42 PM
A "cheater wheelie"..how weak was that?


You try doing a wheelie in a suit like that ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: Cool video!!
Post by: dreth on June 25, 2005, 12:01:35 PM
Quote from: o4250 on June 24, 2005, 03:29:31 PM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on June 24, 2005, 03:24:31 PM
I am appalled at such dirty language ??? ???

If you scroll down and look at the comments people left of the video, there is a couple dirty words. And since some people are really uptight about there kids on here or whatever I gave it a warning.


i think you did the right thing by giving it a warning ;)