DIXIE HOLLANDS PLACE
Gainesville, FL
There are 500 acres with muddin' holes and trails. There is overnight camping, RV parking and bathrooms. The best time to come is when it lightly rains or during the summer. There is overnight camping and bathrooms.
SAW THIS ON DIRT WHEELS ANYONE BEEN THERE ?????
yeah but its not in Gainesville its out by the nuke plant in Crystal River read the directions
YA I READ THEM was just wondering how it is out there !
How do you get their from palatka?
I have lived in Crystal River for a while never heard of it must be a secret spot!
i never been there either all I know is you turn down powerline road which is the road from U.S 19 to the power plant and i heard any open gate on your left is where you can park.
I have been driving down that road for 20 years. Dixie does own a bunch of land but it is not open to public at all. I have never even seen anyone riding around there. I would not trust that info very much. Or even at all!
yeah I grew up in that area AND CAN'T IMAGINE HIM LETTING ANYONE RIDE ON HIS PROPERTY.