(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/mud3.jpg)
doesnt look like it would be possible. to be honest, i want to say it would have to be a photoshop.
Quote from: Chevy1500z71 on January 06, 2010, 03:05:31 PM
doesnt look like it would be possible. to be honest, i want to say it would have to be a photoshop.
Thats kinda what I thought its a good photoshop if it is
Not photo shopped... I've seen it in other pictures before. Would be pretty good photo shop skills to put it in the pictures I've seen.
if it is a real quad, what a total waste of time and money, if you want something like that build a dam suzuki samari for christ sake ???
could be a brake steer setup
looks like the axles would snap pretty easy, the only purpose that thing serves is picking up ladies :D
6 ft up in the air and it still needs snorkles and radiator relocated?
Quote from: AintSkeered on February 21, 2010, 03:37:24 PM
6 ft up in the air and it still needs snorkles and radiator relocated?
lmao thats a good point what in the would would he go threw a dam cannal
just look at the angles on the cv axles...i bet they go through boots just pulling that thing out of the garage.
To each his own I guess , but this vehicle is not practical.
I would understand a shop building one of these to promote their business, but dont see one of these
running anywhere .
As for the steering , hydraulics would be a viable option but you can wont have any precise
steering to speak of.
I'd rather build a buggy for 1/2 the cost .
i also just noticed that the front 2 a-arms are connected, so they cant budge, the shock must just be there for looks becasue that thing has no suspension. if it did it wouldn't even work right anyway.
That was a Gorilla show bike for mud nats
At least you have a place to grab some shade.LOL!
http://www.killeratv.com/Pictures_Biggest_ATV.htm
any of ya'll seen this?