8)
Gates open Friday @ 9:00am and Never Close until Sunday @ 5:00pm. All ages welcome. Weekend pass for adults is $30.00 & children under 12 are only $5.00. There will be a Rally Race on Saturday. 3 classes! TRUCKS, BUGGIES & Cars! Cash Payout to the top 3 drivers in each class. We are working with the event organizers and club to figure out a way to include 4 wheelers in the rally racing! We will keep you posted! For more information visit our web site www.l-cross.com!!
i seen those cars race last weekend and man was it a blast.
Matt, you can race trucks, buggies & cars! Cutter raced his Toyota Tacoma and won his class! Just have to have a helmet and go by the safety rules I have up on our site! www.l-cross.com
Like the race organizers told Cutter, don't go out there and try to drag race, just follow the course and stay in the cones, keep it going forward and the time is consecutive. The cars did 6 laps and the trucks only did 3. You are only racing against yourself and the clock to keep it consecutive.
I hope we will come to some kind of an agreement with them this weekend to see if we can include 4 wheelers and have a class for them as well!
that would be fun to have atvs in it as well, if money is right for weekend i will make trip up there.
Quote from: crom A zone on January 06, 2010, 09:58:57 PM
that would be fun to have atvs in it as well, if money is right for weekend i will make trip up there.
Hmmmm..I might make the ride then.
wamma car pool keeter?
I'm going to this one!
I wonder if any single ladies ever go to these events.
might be bring car full of girls that love to have fun if u no what i mean
Quote from: crom A zone on January 10, 2010, 05:12:10 PM
might be bring car full of girls that love to have fun if u no what i mean
Let me know if you do. That is if you don't mind sharing.
I would come and race my quad
sharing is caring my freind
Quote from: crom A zone on January 10, 2010, 10:19:58 PM
sharing is caring my freind
I will look for you and the ladies when I get there then. 8)
Hey Patty, will there bee food vendors there all weekend including Friday night? I'm not going to bring any food if I can just buy my meals there. Thanks.
What about the quads?
Matt, I know for sure there will hotdogs & Hamburgers on Saturday. One of the vendors from the New Years event called and said she would be here as well. Sometimes people don't do as they say. I know you have 1 day coverd though.
yfz122, The rallyclub has not given us the ok to include sportquads or atv's in their race, however, Mark wants to run some on the same track the rally race is being held on to see if it will work for future events. I will talk to him later today to see if we want to give some prizes for the atv's and sport quads.
Scuba Steve will be our entertainment for Saturday night!! 7:00pm-11:00pm. He will be a lot of FUN!! So bring your dancing shoes!!!! Bonfire too!!
Quote from: Patricia Pearce on January 13, 2010, 07:07:56 PM
yfz122, The rallyclub has not given us the ok to include sortquads or atv's in their race, however, Mark wants to run some on the same track the rally race is being held on to see if it will work for future events. I will talk to him later today to see if we want to give some prizes for the atv's and sport quads.
Thank you. I'm not sure if I would be able to make it this weekend anyway.
waiting on my new chain and bearings to come in if they get her in time i should be there
I will be out there between 9 and 10 am Friday. Haven't done any riding in months. Can't wait!