ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: ocalamike. on December 29, 2009, 03:38:15 AM

Title: Feb. feature weekend
Post by: ocalamike. on December 29, 2009, 03:38:15 AM
I know its a bit early but since I wont be able to make the mud or the 6-hour in Jan. :'(  I'm counting the days till Feb. 5th   ;D
Title: Re: Feb. feature weekend
Post by: Raptorman_Ed on December 31, 2009, 03:47:49 AM
Quote from: ocalamike. on December 29, 2009, 03:38:15 AM
I know its a bit early but since I wont be able to make the mud or the 6-hour in Jan. :'(  I'm counting the days till Feb. 5th   ;D
Me too and I will be there for the Highlifter event.  Can't wait to get back to the Plex.
Title: Re: Feb. feature weekend
Post by: Chillinthemost on January 05, 2010, 08:30:02 PM
As of now it looks like I'll be back with my family for the Feb. event. :ThumbsUp.gif
Title: Re: Feb. feature weekend
Post by: Motoplex_Hitman on January 08, 2010, 10:12:47 PM
I will be out there but I have to leave saturday night. Have to be at work Sunday morning.
Looking forward to it.  :)
Title: Re: Feb. feature weekend
Post by: Raptorman_Ed on January 28, 2010, 02:31:51 AM
Well I am out for this weekend
Title: Re: Feb. feature weekend
Post by: Paul_S on January 28, 2010, 03:48:45 AM
Quote from: Raptorman_Ed on January 28, 2010, 02:31:51 AM
Well I am out for this weekend

That's a shame for you Ed, we have easily the most water we have ever had at the plex since I bought it 2 & 1/2 years ago.

It's not going to be very busy either, so lot's of fun and riding for those who make the trip. I intend to do a LOT of riding this time.
Title: Re: Feb. feature weekend
Post by: Raptorman_Ed on January 29, 2010, 12:11:12 AM
Quote from: Paul_S on January 28, 2010, 03:48:45 AM
Quote from: Raptorman_Ed on January 28, 2010, 02:31:51 AM
Well I am out for this weekend

That's a shame for you Ed, we have easily the most water we have ever had at the plex since I bought it 2 & 1/2 years ago.

It's not going to be very busy either, so lot's of fun and riding for those who make the trip. I intend to do a LOT of riding this time.
Does sound like a blast...Wife and mother-in-law going our of town, Tyler wants to stay home becuase his girlfriends borthday, and the dog is having eye issues.  Tyler just not ready to be left home alone while I am that far away.


Watch out for those deep holes...remember to keep the snorkles above the water on Friday so you can ride on Saturday...lol
Title: Re: Feb. feature weekend
Post by: ocalamike. on January 29, 2010, 01:49:51 AM
Quote from: Raptorman_Ed on January 29, 2010, 12:11:12 AM
Quote from: Paul_S on January 28, 2010, 03:48:45 AM
Quote from: Raptorman_Ed on January 28, 2010, 02:31:51 AM
Well I am out for this weekend

That's a shame for you Ed, we have easily the most water we have ever had at the plex since I bought it 2 & 1/2 years ago.

It's not going to be very busy either, so lot's of fun and riding for those who make the trip. I intend to do a LOT of riding this time.
Does sound like a blast...Wife and mother-in-law going our of town, Tyler wants to stay home becuase his girlfriends borthday, and the dog is having eye issues.  Tyler just not ready to be left home alone while I am that far away.


Watch out for those deep holes...remember to keep the snorkles above the water on Friday so you can ride on Saturday...lol
Ahh yes the joys of a teenager! I know them well. I have 3 of them  :K
Title: Re: Feb. feature weekend
Post by: ocalamike. on February 01, 2010, 02:42:05 AM
Alright! the endurance race is over. Sad I couldnt make it but your oldest daughter only turns 18 once. So whos coming to the feature? I am a definate for this one!  ;D
Title: Re: Feb. feature weekend
Post by: dirtslinger on February 01, 2010, 02:52:10 AM
Quote from: ocalamike. on February 01, 2010, 02:42:05 AM
....Sad I couldnt make it but your oldest daughter only turns 18 once.  ;D

Ahh yes....this i know. I was there.....We celebrated and it was great...... ;) :-*
Title: Re: Feb. feature weekend
Post by: Jeff L on February 01, 2010, 03:14:50 AM
We'll be there, heading from Ocala (actually Dunnellon) late Friday after our Boy Scout committee meeting.    See you'all there.
Title: Re: Feb. feature weekend
Post by: ocalamike. on February 01, 2010, 03:17:24 AM
Quote from: dirtslinger on February 01, 2010, 02:52:10 AM
Quote from: ocalamike. on February 01, 2010, 02:42:05 AM
....Sad I couldnt make it but your oldest daughter only turns 18 once.  ;D

Ahh yes....this i know. I was there.....We celebrated and it was great...... ;) :-*
Yep we needed someone to clean up after the party. I'm glad it was at my ex-wife's house. All those 18 year olds trashed the place.  :P
Title: Re: Feb. feature weekend
Post by: Jeff L on February 04, 2010, 12:21:00 PM
Perfect riding weekend for the 'Plex..........Rain on Fri to keep the dust down........Sunny in the upper 50's Sat low 40..... Sun 60's and Sunny!!!!!!!   See Ya!   8) 8) 8)
Title: Re: Feb. feature weekend
Post by: ocalamike. on February 05, 2010, 03:25:49 AM
All oaded up and ready to go! I'll be heading that way as soon as I get off work.  ;D
Title: Re: Feb. feature weekend
Post by: Dixie Normous on February 05, 2010, 07:36:37 PM
Theres a few of us heading there on Saturday am....
Title: Re: Feb. feature weekend
Post by: Andy9933 on February 06, 2010, 12:06:42 AM
Quote from: Jeff L on February 04, 2010, 12:21:00 PM
Perfect riding weekend for the 'Plex..........Rain on Fri to keep the dust down........Sunny in the upper 50's Sat low 40..... Sun 60's and Sunny!!!!!!!   See Ya!   8) 8) 8)

Dust  :L 2:L :R No dust anywhere that place
Title: Re: Feb. feature weekend
Post by: Jeff L on February 07, 2010, 03:31:36 AM
Had a great time with the family, great hosts,(Thanks Paul and Matt), trails were awesome, weather perfect for some cool weather riding, as always had a GREAT time at the 'PLEX
Title: Re: Feb. feature weekend
Post by: Dixie Normous on February 07, 2010, 10:11:14 PM
We had a blast playin in the water...
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/1BadBusa/IMG_0906.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/1BadBusa/IMG_0907.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/1BadBusa/IMG_0908.jpg)