Does anyone have any picture of June Mud Sweat and Gears at L-Cross??? I was too busy getting muddy and didn't take any. :'( Sumone told me to check this site b/c there was a guy taking pics, but I have yet to see anything posted.....Please post if you took any, Thanks a million!!! ::)
My camera got wet with saturday nights rain, so needless to say I lost all my pics and camera :-\
l-cross.com has a few. Also, www.stroid.com should have some soon.
Quote from: 05greengriz on June 24, 2005, 11:10:59 AM
My camera got wet with saturday nights rain, so needless to say I lost all my pics and camera :-\
I hate when that happens. Me and my wife were night riding on a 4x4 and fell into a small canal. Needless to say, the digital SONY did not recover.
Quote from: Eworm on June 24, 2005, 11:38:11 AM
Quote from: 05greengriz on June 24, 2005, 11:10:59 AM
My camera got wet with saturday nights rain, so needless to say I lost all my pics and camera :-\
I hate when that happens. Me and my wife were night riding on a 4x4 and fell into a small canal. Needless to say, the digital SONY did not recover.
I had a lot of good pictures on that camera too.
Same here. It was not really the camera. We had sweet pics that night.
$8.00 - disposable waterproof camera(unless your going deeper than 30 ft)
works for me everytime
Sorry about the camera man that really sucks.