im going whos going to make it :)
wow im the only 1 thats sucks :(
I'll be there
ill be there. look for my pos black chevy truck.
sorry guyss l cross got me this time i wanna party and l cross just no how to do it
thats ok matt we dont need 2wd pu ss y any ways lol oh dont get ur a $$ kick there
know 1 to back u up ;)
Quote from: EIGER-MUDDER on December 24, 2009, 08:16:11 PM
thats ok matt we dont need 2wd pu ss y any ways lol oh dont get ur a $$ kick there
know 1 to back u up ;)
ouch that's harsh. Anyways have fun at lcross. I can't deny it is better riding for you. They are a lot drier and can't beat the 25 mile trail ride!
i dont need back up as u seen before
lol so jr doing the mud drag ? i am need to fine out what time it is so we dont miss
it oh hope u have a back up belt got a friend and his atv making it to
Lol you know how I roll! Of course I have a backup belt! It is the nature of the beast...if I don't burn it racing I'm not riding hard enough! Supposibly they demucked the track. Maybe they will have Atv go first? That would be smart
my trans blew up yesterday, my truck wont be out there :'(
Ill be there ;) ;)