Jeff 2 + 4 kiddins
Candy 2 + 1 Kiddin
Superbogger 750 1 + 2 kiddins'
Waterboy 1+1
ECDB Slick 3
Razorkiller850 2
I Broke it me, the wife, 2 kids, and possibly 2 more ppl
FL650mudder I am pretty sure that Jason, Kristy, Melissa, Kelly, and I will be there.
Blackcat650 I am 85% sure to be there.Just get my possie together.
WildThang006
Blackgrizzilla
Ganny76 We should have about 17 adults coming from Jackson Cty. Dont know the number on kiddies. Could be quite a few or could just be a few.
GotWake
ATV Girl plus at least 1
Bulldog plus 1
Gatorjohn plus 2
This is shaping up to be a kick butt event, ATV'S GONE WILD and FLORIDA ATV MOTOPLEX know how to throw a great weekend!!!!!
Jeff 2 + 4 kiddins
Candy 2 + 1 Kiddin
Superbogger 750 1 + 2 kiddins'
Waterboy 1+1
ECDB Slick 3
Razorkiller850 2
I Broke it me, the wife, 2 kids, and possibly 2 more ppl
FL650mudder I am pretty sure that Jason, Kristy, Melissa, Kelly, and I will be there.
Blackcat650 I am 85% sure to be there.Just get my possie together.
WildThang006
Blackgrizzilla
Ganny76 We should have about 17 adults coming from Jackson Cty. Dont know the number on kiddies. Could be quite a few or could just be a few.
GotWake
ATV Girl plus at least 1
Bulldog plus 1
Gatorjohn plus 2
Raptorman_Ed plus 1
Firemanjim plus 3
Jeff 2 + 4 kiddins
Candy 2 + 1 Kiddin
Superbogger 750 1 + 2 kiddins'
Waterboy 1+1
ECDB Slick 3
Razorkiller850 2
I Broke it me, the wife, 2 kids, and possibly 2 more ppl
FL650mudder I am pretty sure that Jason, Kristy, Melissa, Kelly, and I will be there.
Blackcat650 I am 85% sure to be there.Just get my possie together.
WildThang006
Blackgrizzilla
Ganny76 We should have about 17 adults coming from Jackson Cty. Dont know the number on kiddies. Could be quite a few or could just be a few.
GotWake
ATV Girl plus at least 1
Bulldog plus 1
Gatorjohn plus 2
Dirt2Race plus1+
FastDart360 plus RockyCreek Crew
Raptorman_Ed plus 1
Firemanjim plus3
This is shaping up to be a kick butt event, ATV'S GONE WILD and FLORIDA ATV MOTOPLEX know how to throw a great weekend!!!!!