Mr BoNes has uploaded the video to the video section. Go there to view it ;D
d@mn that was cool, love the mud. ;)
i like it alot chris. You are just awsome with that stuff. I love it with you doin a lil interview type thing.
Nice video. Dang that was a lot of mud coming out of that exhaust....cool ;D
I wanna go muddinnnnnnn. >:( >:( >:(
Very cool Chris. You've definitely found your calling.
Nice video Chris! ;D
you are the man! myself and 1fast250r would like to ride the holy lands and it looks like you would be a good guid! we both have utes ;D
very nice chris i love the ray charles theme.....nice job
that was very nice. i haven't been to holeylands in about a year now. dam i just want to go muddin.
Quote from: LaKeMaRyKiD on June 23, 2005, 01:48:42 AM
i like it alot chris. You are just awsome with that stuff. I love it with you doin a lil interview type thing.
yeah that style is the "Punk'd" application. glad you like it
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 23, 2005, 07:15:18 AM
Very cool Chris. You've definitely found your calling.
thanks, I have always been good at video production but rarely got a chance to do cool stuff until I started bringing the camera out when we go riding. I'm happy to have an outlet like atvflorida to share my stuff with others..
Quote from: dreth on June 23, 2005, 07:29:27 AM
you are the man! myself and 1fast250r would like to ride the holy lands and it looks like you would be a good guid! we both have utes ;D
Sweet... there are some other good guides too, Grizz, J.D., zilla, muddygirl, we gotta plan another group ride there!
thanks bluesman, ish, and wilbruz.. i liked the sound of that sound for that video
I got about another 5 minutes of great footage with budman & laura, zilla, dmljohnson and others, they were helmetless... what should I do with the footage.
KICK A$$!!!!!
I wanna leave work right now and go muddin' ;D
GREAT MESSAGE, NEEDS TO GO TO THE GOVENORS OFFICE
GREAT VIDEO. ESPECIALLY THE MUDDY TAIL PIPE LOL
Great job. I really like it.
Asusual anther fine asphaltdragon production. awsome job wiyh an awsome message.
dude that was AWESOME. they just get better and better. congrats on a hell of a job.
Yea great vid. I wish we would have done that at the prairie like dreth was trying to organize.
nice vid. i wish we would have done that at the prarie like dreth was trying to organize.
Asphalt, that video was sweet!
Quote from: Chuck_Norris on June 23, 2005, 09:20:38 AM
GREAT MESSAGE, NEEDS TO GO TO THE GOVENORS OFFICE
GREAT VIDEO. ESPECIALLY THE MUDDY TAIL PIPE LOL
Thanks Chuck and the rest of you guys! Please forward that link to all of the people that think that orv/atv riders don't care about the environment. ;)
i cant see the video???
make sure your on internet explorer. i tried watching it on netscape and it wouldnt work.
I'm dying over here. I am stuck at work, and can't watch the video on a Linux box. ??? Chris, you can send me some of that helmetless video.
Chris, great job on the video! The motion warping is smooth. What program are you using for that?
Great production!
Quote from: jackinthebox23 on June 23, 2005, 01:52:35 PM
Chris, great job on the video! The motion warping is smooth. What program are you using for that?
Great production!
I use Vegas 6
Zilla I might re-edit that video later.
Wow, you have skills!!
Grreat video. :)
Nice video Asphalt, keep up the kick butt work!!! LOL 8)
great video chris.....i saw you got my 4x4 when it stall in the water......hope my wife dont see that....thats her bike......lol...send me the other footage with me, ziller and Tony tearing up the mud....boy that was fun........
realy realy cool
Mr BoNes has uploaded the video to the video section. Go there to view it ;D
Great video ! We need more people projecting a responsible image of ATV riders like you.
Everytime I here that song I wanna go out to the hole.
Another great video. You are the master. I need to learn from your skills. What software do you use for these?
You are are da video god !!!
When are you going to come out with the atvflorida MX crew and get some footage? I would love to see all of us hitting a track with some killer background music.
What do ya say. Heck I would venture to say, that the buch of us who go to the tracks could scrape together some gas money for ya to come?
Keep up the good work!
Mike
Quote from: cain73 on June 24, 2005, 06:23:42 PM
Great video ! We need more people projecting a responsible image of ATV riders like you.
Yeah I wanted to try to represent all of us...
Quote from: jwscroll on June 24, 2005, 08:09:21 PM
Everytime I here that song I wanna go out to the hole.
Yeah NiN rocks!
Quote from: QT314Nfla on June 24, 2005, 08:14:35 PM
Another great video. You are the master. I need to learn from your skills. What software do you use for these?
I Use Sony (Originally created by Sound Forge) Vegas 6
Quote from: Nightbreed on June 25, 2005, 01:21:09 AM
You are are da video god !!!
When are you going to come out with the atvflorida MX crew and get some footage? I would love to see all of us hitting a track with some killer background music.
What do ya say. Heck I would venture to say, that the buch of us who go to the tracks could scrape together some gas money for ya to come?
Keep up the good work!
Mike
I wanted to come out to the Seminole track, but my plans got switched around on that date. Let me know when you guys are coming close by. We have (maybe) 4 more weeks before the baby gets here. :o So I know I'll have no problem hooking up with you guys until then