End of year Bash ;)
http://www.triplecanopyranch.com/
Looks like fun!!! They are also having a raffle for a Polaris 90 ATV $10 a ticket, that will make someone happy at Christmas... ;D ;D
Date is creeping up on us. I am looking forward to it. Every TCR trip has been a blast. I am going to buy a ticket for the Polaris 90. If I win, I am going to auction it and donate half the proceeds to Toys for Tots. No kids in the family that could use it, so it would be fun to donate.
Well from I saw Sat nite you have a great chance to win it LOL.
Quote from: Rare Earth Rider on December 04, 2009, 01:09:39 AM
Well from I saw Sat nite you have a great chance to win it LOL.
''
The baby girl I gave the bike to hopped on it with her short little legs and said "I pedallin', I pedallin'". How sweet is that. I mailed the jacket to a young boy I know that loves cammo. I kept one hat and gave the other to a kid. My big kid, ok my husband, is keeping the gun case. (I had some help winning as well. When Ricky (Big D) left, he gave me his lot of tickets as well.)
;D ;D ;D
Only a few days to go!!!
;D ;D ;D
cant wait its gunna be a big one. Ill be at my camp fri morning.
It will be a blast at TCR and remember to bring an unwrapped Toy for Tots.
8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Quote from: steelheader13 on December 07, 2009, 06:38:02 PM
It will be a blast at TCR and remember to bring an unwrapped Toy for Tots.
8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
;D Yay Toys for Tots! Drop it off at the TGW booth in vendor row in exchange for a raffle ticket! Just a couple days to go. 8)
Is it Friday yet? 8)
So who is going?
Me. And from what Matt Steele says, a "____" load of others. ;D
Quote from: renmus on December 10, 2009, 11:45:12 AM
Me. And from what Matt Steele says, a "____" load of others. ;D
Wonder if my chair will make an appearance.
LOL I just through that thing in the back of my truck. Im NOT strapping it down,so lets see if it makes it ::)
Beauty day at TCR. The pits looks nasty. Good nasty. Lot of muck, who is gonna get stuck?
Quote from: renmus on December 11, 2009, 12:25:31 PM
Beauty day at TCR. The pits looks nasty. Good nasty. Lot of muck, who is gonna get stuck?
Might be time to take the Ol' Ranger in. Yeah, RITE!
i did make it for a day nice mud lot of ppl out there alot of fun ... jrpro u miss out the mud was like ryc...
Quote from: EIGER-MUDDER on December 13, 2009, 04:04:04 PM
i did make it for a day nice mud lot of ppl out there alot of fun ... jrpro u miss out the mud was like ryc...
aw man...I had to fix the bike, I got everything working fine but I am going new years so I'm trying to save...and I'm going to key west the week after new years...
WOW ;)
had a good time the mud was nasty the buggy did well
quite a few pictures popping up. Lots of Chuck's Trucks.
That place is in the top 10 (Top 1 in my opinion) of places to have fun riding.
Anyone have pics? Any idea where I can find some?
Chucks Trucks has some good pictures.
http://chuckstrucks.iforumer.com/viewforum.php?f=9&mforum=chuckstrucks
Very cool, I'm gonna have to go to the next one. My friend's Jeep is the Lime green one with swamp thing on the side. He was all excited that someone got a pic of him. Musta been after the fire. lol
I know Kawgirl got a couple pictures of SwampThing. I think she will have the pics up on www.Mudneck.com in the next week or so. (Day jobs get in the way of all the fun things!!) Neat jeep. Loved the glowing red headlights!!
Yeah he's been working on it day and night lately, and then had a fire in the carb up there. I like that it has spinners. They came in our dealership on a used car.
Quote from: Keeter on December 10, 2009, 05:58:56 PM
Quote from: renmus on December 10, 2009, 11:45:12 AM
Me. And from what Matt Steele says, a "____" load of others. ;D
Wonder if my chair will make an appearance.
Your chair hung around longer than you did buddy! You probably did not even hear the "o" of hello as quick as you were gone! Maybe we should call you Cool Breeze!
Quote from: renmus on December 14, 2009, 07:22:02 PM
Quote from: Keeter on December 10, 2009, 05:58:56 PM
Quote from: renmus on December 10, 2009, 11:45:12 AM
Me. And from what Matt Steele says, a "____" load of others. ;D
Wonder if my chair will make an appearance.
Your chair hung around longer than you did buddy! You probably did not even hear the "o" of hello as quick as you were gone! Maybe we should call you Cool Breeze!
Come on Betsy, ya know I love ya. At the end of the day on my last run in the mud I broke a rear U-joint. I had to limp back to my camp on just the front shaft. I had to pull the rear shaft out while still in the middle of the mud hole. Dang the mud was DEEEEEEP! The bulldozer guy pulled me back up to the dirt road. Wish I got his name. Super nice guy.
I can replace the U-joint but I think the engine in the Bronco is done. That knock is deafening. :-[ Now I start the search for another 460BBF.