well we got rained out tonight so i talked to a few guys and we are gonna run sunday
who is game???
I am game if you are
Got family plans at Rodman. We will have to wait til next time.
my engine is torn apart but i might be up there on my dads 660. :-\
im headed to sandmountain with atomcrf450 if the track is in good condition! if not then i will see if he wants to head over to bartow with yall.
So who's going were? We are going to start out at SandMountain if the track is ok then we will stay, if not Bartow or Mulberry it will be.
i will be at sandmountain at 8:30am to check the track out, if all is good then im riding there! if it looks muddy or rutted then im headed to bartow! i might even ride sandmountain in the am and bartow in the pm ;D
Hey guys I am stillawake right now its 238 in the morning did you huge your kids today. We FJ I will give you a call in the morning to see if I can stay awake for more than 24 hours and than go ride the track. By the way if your wife going to ride? IF not and I do deciede to ride mabe I can catch a ride with you. Talk you in a little bit mabe buy the time you read this message.
weather is gonna be beautiful! im leaving here in 45 min ;)