ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: Kelli415 on December 01, 2009, 04:44:27 AM

Title: Croom Dec 19th - 26th
Post by: Kelli415 on December 01, 2009, 04:44:27 AM
Anyone going?
Title: Re: Croom Dec 19th - 26th
Post by: z400stunter on December 14, 2009, 06:37:25 PM
I might be up there the 19th and 20th. Never been there, so I'll have to bring my GPS.
Title: Re: Croom Dec 19th - 26th
Post by: itwtony on December 15, 2009, 10:57:35 AM
I plan on going a day. Never been there.
Title: Re: Croom Dec 19th - 26th
Post by: svtbolt04 on December 16, 2009, 09:26:31 AM
I think I might be going. Ryan Dunn told me he would be there. Hopefully we will be there at the same time.
Title: Re: Croom Dec 19th - 26th
Post by: bluesman on December 23, 2009, 01:43:56 PM
Iam going the 12-26  12-27           bluesman
Title: Re: Croom Dec 19th - 26th
Post by: bluesman on December 28, 2009, 01:26:25 PM
We went and all had a great time . Was first time I seen them grooming trails ..                  anyone see the Orange raptor with all the bling??