Going with a few friends to Underhills this weekend. Anyone else going? What are the conditions right now?
nasty and waste of time underhills is worste place ever to go
Quote from: Austin.Fies on November 25, 2009, 08:50:58 PM
Going with a few friends to Underhills this weekend. Anyone else going? What are the conditions right now?
I can't find anything else close to me this weekend so it looks like I'm in.
Gotta ride.
Underhill said he would be pumping water Tues. but since then it has rained.
Anyone who has not commented been there?
I've heard some people say it's great, some hate it. I dont care, a place to ride is a place to ride. As long as it's wet it should be fun.
Quote from: crom A zone on November 25, 2009, 09:44:51 PM
nasty and waste of time underhills is worste place ever to go
:'( :'( what you get stuck all the time ???? I think its great place to ride nice and muddy !!!!!
crome a zome loves raggin on the place because underhill dont like go fast machines.he took it personal.waaaa waaaa like a baby. i love underhills.
not that because when my 4x4 out there he complains bout loud pipes but when i big block motor can be open header and thats fine.
underhills is a creep and his place is not evan worth trying to stick up for
dead cows nasty port o jons ya right of the bat makes me wanna go there
There is nothing wrong with that place. If I were to ever need any meth that's where I would be.