ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: mudhawg on June 22, 2005, 11:48:12 PM

Title: WHERE IS EVERYONE RIDING THIS WEEKEND /
Post by: mudhawg on June 22, 2005, 11:48:12 PM
would like to ride anyone riding ocala ?
Title: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE RIDING THIS WEEKEND /
Post by: Prairie Master on June 23, 2005, 01:47:26 AM
I'll be down there  I'm going to mill dam
Title: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE RIDING THIS WEEKEND /
Post by: Ida_Mann on June 23, 2005, 03:24:33 PM
gonna try to go to Eureka on Saturday.

Id@
Title: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE RIDING THIS WEEKEND /
Post by: bigsteve on June 28, 2005, 05:54:25 AM
I'm going to Big Scrub. I'm leaving Sarasota about 7:00 AM Sat..
Title: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE RIDING THIS WEEKEND /
Post by: TRX350_On_The_Rack on June 28, 2005, 03:11:38 PM
Holey Lands or River Ranch. Not sure yet.
Title: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE RIDING THIS WEEKEND /
Post by: Chuck_Norris on June 28, 2005, 11:23:18 PM
Dirtfarm in Flokston
Title: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE RIDING THIS WEEKEND /
Post by: atvtrailer on June 28, 2005, 11:24:43 PM
im mostlikly goin to big scrub saturday around 9am
Title: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE RIDING THIS WEEKEND /
Post by: clancooler on June 28, 2005, 11:34:01 PM
trying for big scrub saturday too.
Title: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE RIDING THIS WEEKEND /
Post by: bigsteve on June 29, 2005, 02:03:01 AM
I drive A red Dodge Dakota with A 10' red enclosed trailer.  I ride A green KFX700 with A missing headlight.  Stop by if you get A chance. I haven't meet anyone from the site yet.
Title: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE RIDING THIS WEEKEND /
Post by: atvtrailer on June 29, 2005, 02:06:32 AM
i have a green dodge ram 1500 regular cab, i have a black 450r and if  clancooler goes with me, il have his yellow utility trailer and his blue blaster
i should be parked under the powerlines
hope to meet u, Randall
Title: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE RIDING THIS WEEKEND /
Post by: gearhead400 on June 29, 2005, 05:16:33 AM
wish i wasnt working saturday morning or else i'd join you guys  :(
Title: Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE RIDING THIS WEEKEND /
Post by: eric on June 29, 2005, 05:43:05 AM
Quote from: gearhead400 on June 29, 2005, 05:16:33 AM
wish i wasnt working saturday morning or else i'd join you guys  :(

Hey Kyle let me know when you go riding @ Scrub again ;D