I know they changed the Quad practice to an open ride for both quads and bikes this coming tuesday the 24th, but does anyone know if they are still scheduled to have the Quad practice on December 1st which is next tuesday?
It says quads only for december 1 on there calender.
I saw that after I posted on here but it didnt say it on there main page thats why I was wondering.
Anyways, looks like I will be there then! Who else is planning to head out next tuesday?
I am there. Cant wait to see your crappy new bike Alan.
Quote from: shogun323 on November 30, 2009, 10:53:07 PM
I am there. Cant wait to see your crappy new bike Alan.
You will see it for a sec as he flies by you. ;)
bump
tonight is quad only night tonight hope to see everyone out there. they also want to talk to the ridders about getting a racing series going there.