ckick the link:
http://www.widro.com/throwpaper.html
cool game 17 high score. granted i am at work if not it would have been higher.
I just mass emailed this to every IRS employee.
Now you know your tax dollars are going to be hard at work
Ok. 25. What ya got for that ? ;D
its just comin up black
that game is hard.. :o my best score was six ;D o yea 8) ;)
Thats addicting... I finally got 22
my high score is 32
my high score is 3
dam does any body work (haha) my score 15 (me either) ;D
I saw this on another site and was playing it for like two hours one day then my boss walked out and I couldn't get it off of the screen fast enough. He asked what it is and if he could play. I thought I was in trouble but he just told me not to do it again and to send them to him when I find stuff like that. ;)
so why arent any of yall d**n weathmen. The ones getting 20 and up?
;D
Its preety hard but all about the timing
;)