I am going camping up at croom this weekend w/ a couple guys if anybody wants to meet up. Look for the black leather couch and a Honda Racing Banner. Or email me.
my self and my son will be out there. were are meeting up with ronny86250r from this site. we will be up by the 2nd day area bathrooms some time around 8.00 or so..look for a white avalanche with a white 16 ft trailer ...also if agent is around , he knows croom pretty well. but havent seen him on here for a while..
i may go one last time before my pass expires, i got a green dodge 1500 reg cab, black 450r, if i go il probly be parked in the area just past the restrooms in the 2nd area before u get to the campground area
i'm hoping to get there really early saturday. grey dodge and blue raptor. john
Sounds good guys. Hopefully I see you out their. I got a silver ford f 150 Fx4 and red 450r. I will be with a red 450r, yellow 300ex and Blaster.
hey guys sounds like there is gonna be a few of us up there i ride a white with blue 250r hope to see ya there ,ronny i'll be there sat.
Is anyone going to stil be going since the weather shows a storm coming tomarrow? I will still be there hope to meet you all. :)
we ride rain or shine it was pretty fun riding in the rain about 4 weeks ago when we were brushed by the tropical depression . hope to see ya there,ronny
went there today and met atvtrailer. had a blast ;D john
Is anyone going tomarrow? Sunday 6/26 ???
i cant go, today was enough, but it definly going to be muddy, it just rained there thisafternoon and the trails got flooded, so alot of trails will be nothing but mud/water tomarrow