ATV Florida Forum

General => Where to Ride? => Topic started by: Baileygunns on November 08, 2009, 03:18:31 PM

Title: Abandoned golf courses
Post by: Baileygunns on November 08, 2009, 03:18:31 PM
I've heard there are some out there... Maybe one in Orlando/Cypress Creek?

Anyone heard of any or ridden any?
Title: Re: Abandoned golf courses
Post by: Slo Poke on November 09, 2009, 02:35:00 PM
THEY DONT EXIST....WEVE LOOKED...TRUST ME... ;)
Title: Re: Abandoned golf courses
Post by: Baileygunns on November 09, 2009, 06:43:40 PM
I googled some...
Title: Re: Abandoned golf courses
Post by: Chillinthemost on November 09, 2009, 08:55:58 PM
 I know where one is at and its makes a great place to ride ;).
Title: Re: Abandoned golf courses
Post by: Baileygunns on November 09, 2009, 09:06:47 PM
I was looking/hoping more towards the east coast.
Title: Re: Abandoned golf courses
Post by: z400250 on November 09, 2009, 09:11:59 PM
Quote from: Slo Poke on November 09, 2009, 02:35:00 PM
THEY DONT EXIST....WEVE LOOKED...TRUST ME... ;)
Thats right there are none in florida!!!
Title: Re: Abandoned golf courses
Post by: Baileygunns on November 09, 2009, 09:23:33 PM
My inbox is open... Feel free to PM.
Title: Re: Abandoned golf courses
Post by: Baileygunns on November 10, 2009, 09:26:06 PM
I see there is at least one on the west coast/Tampa area... TBRD seems to know about it.... Slo Poke...
Title: Re: Abandoned golf courses
Post by: Chillinthemost on November 10, 2009, 09:31:48 PM
Quote from: Baileygunns on November 10, 2009, 09:26:06 PM
I see there is at least one on the west coast/Tampa area... TBRD seems to know about it.... Slo Poke...
There must be 2 because mine is a little south of Tampa
Title: Re: Abandoned golf courses
Post by: Shernahg on November 16, 2009, 07:00:41 AM
i need help getting past the windmill part..HELP!!!
Title: Re: Abandoned golf courses
Post by: rolling thunder on November 16, 2009, 07:19:21 PM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on November 10, 2009, 09:31:48 PM
Quote from: Baileygunns on November 10, 2009, 09:26:06 PM
I see there is at least one on the west coast/Tampa area... TBRD seems to know about it.... Slo Poke...
There must be 2 because mine is a little south of Tampa

If you get cought riding on a gulf course you will go to jail   :'(
Title: Re: Abandoned golf courses
Post by: Chillinthemost on November 16, 2009, 09:09:56 PM
Quote from: rolling thunder on November 16, 2009, 07:19:21 PM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on November 10, 2009, 09:31:48 PM
Quote from: Baileygunns on November 10, 2009, 09:26:06 PM
I see there is at least one on the west coast/Tampa area... TBRD seems to know about it.... Slo Poke...
There must be 2 because mine is a little south of Tampa

If you get cought riding on a gulf course you will go to jail   :'(

The key word is "abandoned" and I have permission to ride on and hunt at the one I go to. I shot a nice sow there last Thu. and went riding there on Fri. ;D
Title: Re: Abandoned golf courses
Post by: jocolo on December 11, 2009, 06:06:35 AM
there's one next to the airport in orlando used to ride there, it's shut down cuz people wanted to drag race on the street
Title: Re: Abandoned golf courses
Post by: GetRwet on March 16, 2010, 09:14:16 PM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on November 09, 2009, 08:55:58 PM
I know where one is at and its makes a great place to ride ;).


Hello :w
I know where your talking about I think.  Also another spot nearbye too, hogs have also been taken near there.  I was just out there this weekend and it was nice.  Its on the down low! :wink.gif