ATV Florida Forum

General => Where to Ride? => Topic started by: annchristiansen on November 05, 2009, 07:40:52 PM

Title: Land for sale in Suburban Estates- Holopaw Fl
Post by: annchristiansen on November 05, 2009, 07:40:52 PM
I have 1.271 acres for sale Suburban Estates which is a huge place to ride in Osceola County. If anyone is interested please contact me at annchristiansen9130@yahoo.com. I am asking $4500 obo.
Title: Re: Land for sale in Suburban Estates- Holopaw Fl
Post by: Mudneck on November 05, 2009, 11:34:45 PM
Welcome. ;) Did you know there is a for sale section for this?
Title: Re: Land for sale in Suburban Estates- Holopaw Fl
Post by: annchristiansen on November 06, 2009, 01:53:22 AM
Help I have no idea what I'm doing on this site. I would like to sell my property but don't know how to do it. Thank you for your help.
Ann
Title: Re: Land for sale in Suburban Estates- Holopaw Fl
Post by: Mudneck on November 06, 2009, 12:49:31 PM
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/board,43.0.html
Title: Re: Land for sale in Suburban Estates- Holopaw Fl
Post by: asmart82 on November 06, 2009, 01:25:29 PM
I would also recommend leaving an email or phone number.  Maybe some information about the property? Size? Wet/Dry? Price?