ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: dmfm4744 on November 05, 2009, 07:14:12 PM

Poll
Question: is there any other store by croom?
Option 1: yes votes: 2
Option 2: no votes: 3
Title: atv store outside of croom
Post by: dmfm4744 on November 05, 2009, 07:14:12 PM
Oas powersport outside of croom has gone out of business. Is there anywhere else where i could buy parts since i wil be going with my whole family this thanksgiven ;D..I guess anything about an hour away would be ok.

Thanks
Title: Re: atv store outside of croom
Post by: dmfm4744 on November 05, 2009, 08:50:33 PM
somebody please reply :o
Title: Re: atv store outside of croom
Post by: greenmachine on November 05, 2009, 10:50:01 PM
about 15-20 miles south on I-75 is a big honda dealer right at the exit. I think Hwy 54.
Or go in thru Brooksville and about 10 miles past town on Hwy 50 is a couple motorcycle shops.
Title: Re: atv store outside of croom
Post by: Busta Nutt on November 05, 2009, 11:40:02 PM
why don't you fix your junk before you go there?
Title: Re: atv store outside of croom
Post by: dmfm4744 on November 06, 2009, 01:58:06 PM
Quote from: Busta Nutt on November 05, 2009, 11:40:02 PM
why don't you fix your junk before you go there?
[/quote

all my JUNK is ready to go...Its just in case something would break.... but thanks for the SMART ASS answer i appreciate it.
Title: Re: atv store outside of croom
Post by: dmfm4744 on November 06, 2009, 02:01:25 PM
Quote from: greenmachine on November 05, 2009, 10:50:01 PM
about 15-20 miles south on I-75 is a big honda dealer right at the exit. I think Hwy 54.
Or go in thru Brooksville and about 10 miles past town on Hwy 50 is a couple motorcycle shops.

hwy 50 which direction? I'm not from around there..
Title: Re: atv store outside of croom
Post by: AintSkeered on November 06, 2009, 02:27:35 PM
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=Brooksville%2C+Florida+ATV+Dealers&aq=f&oq=&aqi=
Title: Re: atv store outside of croom
Post by: gearhead400 on November 06, 2009, 03:41:46 PM
With that name, did you expect anything else? Lol sucks about oas!!
Title: Re: atv store outside of croom
Post by: Busta Nutt on November 06, 2009, 11:26:46 PM
you sir are welcome and if you need anything else let me know.
Title: Re: atv store outside of croom
Post by: zman03 on November 07, 2009, 12:54:22 AM
does anyone Know how to get ahold of the owner (danny)  Cause I have been trying to reach him with no replies?  I had my bike gettin some work done on it and have not spoke with him for a week. I need my bike back!!!  PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Title: Re: atv store outside of croom
Post by: zman03 on November 07, 2009, 01:12:37 PM
Can anyone HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Title: Re: atv store outside of croom
Post by: svtbolt04 on November 07, 2009, 05:03:31 PM
I wonder if WFO kawasaki stands for Wide F#%kin Open...
Title: Re: atv store outside of croom
Post by: z400250 on November 07, 2009, 07:57:16 PM
I'm pretty sure that wfo is closed down also
Title: Re: atv store outside of croom
Post by: sgtbandit on November 16, 2009, 02:10:39 AM
going towards Orlando on fifty, theres a Honda and Yamaha shop side by side more or less. About an hour or so. Look up Barnies in Brookesville also.
Title: Re: atv store outside of croom
Post by: Andy9933 on November 16, 2009, 02:40:01 AM
The store next to croom is opening up again.I was there saturday,not much for some inventory. He said they should be open officially turkey day weekend.
Title: Re: atv store outside of croom
Post by: DALEQUAD on November 16, 2009, 02:57:06 AM
Quote from: zman03 on November 07, 2009, 12:54:22 AM
does anyone Know how to get ahold of the owner (danny)  Cause I have been trying to reach him with no replies?  I had my bike gettin some work done on it and have not spoke with him for a week. I need my bike back!!!  PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can probaby find him at dade city mx on bike points nights