we have been talking about this already paul. Team TBRD 2 is ready. that would be Brian Seckel, and Josh rogers!
I belive Team TBRD 1 is set also that would be John Plankey and Andy thoman. I think i spelled his last name wrong, sorry andy.
Paul, you and I can be team Motoplex. I will ride 30 minutes and you can do the other 5 and a half hours. Deal?
Quote from: shogun323 on October 26, 2009, 05:41:25 PM
Paul, you and I can be team Motoplex. I will ride 30 minutes and you can do the other 5 and a half hours. Deal?
LOL, in a desperate bid to keep hold of my $500, I was going to ask Borich (if he is coming again this year) to be my partner. I was going to ask him to run for 5-1/2 hours.
Quote from: Paul_S on October 26, 2009, 06:16:45 PM
Quote from: shogun323 on October 26, 2009, 05:41:25 PM
Paul, you and I can be team Motoplex. I will ride 30 minutes and you can do the other 5 and a half hours. Deal?
LOL, in a desperate bid to keep hold of my $500, I was going to ask Borich (if he is coming again this year) to be my partner. I was going to ask him to run for 5-1/2 hours.
LOL,Your good for more than a 1/2 hour wade. You spelled my name wright brain.
He might have spelled ur name right... but your spelled right wrong... LOL
Team "Chillen-the-most" will be present and taking home some hardware. Matt and I will be doing it turtle style..............slow and easy wins the race 8)
Quote from: Shawn on October 26, 2009, 08:56:22 PM
Team "Chillen-the-most" will be present and taking home some hardware. Matt and I will be doing it turtle style..............slow and easy wins the race 8)
You and Chillin, you should call yourselves "Team Jus' Chillin wit' Dreth"
Git it Rag :drive.gif. I might even wash the cow poop off my bike for this. ;D
Quote from: flahondafam on October 26, 2009, 08:27:17 PM
He might have spelled ur name right... but your spelled right wrong... LOL
oh well I know I can't spell
Quote from: bseckel on October 26, 2009, 05:35:42 PM
we have been talking about this already paul. Team TBRD 2 is ready. that would be Brian Seckel, and Josh rogers!
I belive Team TBRD 1 is set also that would be John Plankey and Andy thoman. I think i spelled his last name wrong, sorry andy.
Yayyay!
Quote from: Chillinthemost on October 26, 2009, 09:15:15 PM
Git it Rag :drive.gif. I might even wash the cow poop off my bike for this. ;D
You might as well to make room for all the human poop! You know when we start blowing past these youngsters they will be pooping in their pants ;)
Quote from: Shawn on October 27, 2009, 06:00:47 PM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on October 26, 2009, 09:15:15 PM
Git it Rag :drive.gif. I might even wash the cow poop off my bike for this. ;D
You might as well to make room for all the human poop! You know when we start blowing past these youngsters they will be pooping in their pants ;)
Just so they know what it looks like
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/hs12.jpg)
And they'll be like
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/100_1497.jpg)
nice ;D
Are we there yet? Spending last weekend at the plex has really put me in the mood. :box.gif
Quote from: Chillinthemost on November 04, 2009, 04:59:34 PM
Are we there yet? Spending last weekend at the plex has really put me in the mood. :box.gif
Good! Hopefully you wont have to scrape the cobb webs off the bike when you pull it out of the garage! Hint, Hint...............practice wont kill ya :-* WEre old, we need all the help we can get ;)
easy on your old boy chillen..... he gots it good, had about a 40 bike lead on the no jump MX race, congrats on that by the way ;D
Quote from: TLittle on November 04, 2009, 11:13:05 PM
easy on your old boy chillen..... he gots it good, had about a 40 bike lead on the no jump MX race, congrats on that by the way ;D
;)
shawn are you talking junk again... remember what happened at the 8hr? How did those words taste?
Quote from: bseckel on November 05, 2009, 07:24:38 PM
shawn are you talking junk again... remember what happened at the 8hr? How did those words taste?
LOL, I bet they tasted bitter ;)
point taken on that but i will never stop talking junk 8)