ATV Florida Forum

General => Where to Ride? => Topic started by: dmfm4744 on November 05, 2009, 01:10:36 AM

Poll
Question: Is it true they changed the trails at croom? are they good? What did they do?
Option 1: ? votes: 1
Option 2: ? votes: 0
Title: croom
Post by: dmfm4744 on November 05, 2009, 01:10:36 AM
Is it true they changed the trails at croom? are they good? What did they do?
Title: Re: croom
Post by: Andy9933 on November 05, 2009, 02:03:22 AM
Yes, They have 15 or so lettered trails that they have been keeping groomed. Chack this map out to see the lettered trails.



http://www.tampabayridindirty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2455
Title: Re: croom
Post by: buythisatvstuff on November 05, 2009, 02:04:31 AM
I've heard that the trails are staying nice. I also heard  that the pit is really torn up right now, is that true ?
Title: Re: croom
Post by: gearhead400 on November 05, 2009, 02:05:12 AM
I love croom, I doubt they changed the trails though, considering croom is nothing but weaving trails, they grade the perimeter...often. If you don't like whoops there are smooth trails, just gotta search ;)
Title: Re: croom
Post by: buythisatvstuff on November 05, 2009, 04:21:58 AM
I have a friend that has been going frequently and said they have been grooming on a regular basis all the marked and wider trails. Of course they can't get to the narrow ones with any equipment to smooth them out.
Title: Re: croom
Post by: mrbones on November 05, 2009, 04:59:13 AM
The trails are the same. They just marked them.

For more info on the place:

http://www.atvflorida.com/ridereview-croom.php

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,6118.0.html
Title: Re: croom
Post by: singleshot on November 06, 2009, 06:40:06 PM
The letered trails are groomed and much better with less whoops.   I was there about a month ago and they have done a lot to improve the trails.
Title: Re: croom
Post by: Thunderdually on November 09, 2009, 04:20:49 PM
If you have never ridden at Croom or new to riding at Croom  and you would like to see what the area looks like you can download a Google Earth Map that shows all the lettered trails with over 50 Pictures of the terrain and points of interest .    http://www.tampabayridindirty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2455

The main trails are a lot better now. They have been keeping the trails groomed lately.