Looked pretty interesting. It'd be good to have a sci-fi thriller series on tv worth watching. What did you think?
it was so sick i cant wait for the next one. very good story base behind it also
Even though it was rushed, I liked the way they developed the character's storyline. The floating mine at the beginning of the fight scene was pretty cool. Plus, finding out the big guy is a Visitor was a neat twist. I think it's going to be a very interesting series. I'm with you; can't wait for next Tuesday!
I can remember watching the original series from the 80's. What network did the show air on last night? Maybe I can find it ondemand and catch it.
It was on ABC.
I was meaning to watch it but completely forgot. I'll just find the first episode online somewhere and start up again next week.
Quote from: mrbones on November 04, 2009, 10:21:47 AM
I can remember watching the original series from the 80's.
Me too. I'll have to find it as a rerun or on demand to check it out.
Just watched it...interesting. Sound like the control this admin is shooting for :o
Quote from: Mudneck on November 04, 2009, 07:31:07 PM
Just watched it...interesting. Sound like the control this admin is shooting for :o
I wasn't going to make this political but isn't that the truth? :o Funny how even ABC shows surreptitious control is unacceptable.
I like the part when the Obama V leader chic sat the reporter down and told him "dont you want the world to hang on your every word" Yep if it looks like sh*t ,smells like sh*t, it is sh*t.......These writers dont get there story lines without research ::)
Quote from: mrbones on November 04, 2009, 10:21:47 AM
I can remember watching the original series from the 80's. What network did the show air on last night? Maybe I can find it ondemand and catch it.
they had a "v" marathon the other day(cant remember the channel). watched a few episodes. same story line. aliens are nice-small resistance group-aliens...........not so nice.
regardless of that, i am a scifi freak so i like it.