8.00pm Sat will be trick a treating time. ;)
Quote from: Paul_S on October 30, 2009, 07:19:31 AM
8.00pm Sat will be trick a treating time. ;)
I beleive its "trick or treating", its ok maybe thats how they say it in France...... :o ;)
got a mixed bag of candy at publix just about 20 minutes ago,,,,,they reminded me it was buy one get one free, so I picked up another bag on the way out.
got arrested for shoplifting, can someone come bail me out so I can make it for this feature?
Quote from: Ida_Mann on October 30, 2009, 11:21:47 AM
got a mixed bag of candy at publix just about 20 minutes ago,,,,,they reminded me it was buy one get one free, so I picked up another bag on the way out.
got arrested for shoplifting, can someone come bail me out so I can make it for this feature?
If I hadn't aleady seen you there I'd think this post was you trying to Id@ out again