And I dont mean all the natty lites it took to pack it all.
My 24ft. trailer is loaded top to bottom, front to back, and the bed of my truck is FULL. 6 quads and enough camping gear to keep everyone comfy plus enough tools and parts to fix almost anything. Tires on the trailer looked a little low, nope, 65 psi. its just really heavy. Bringing 2 spares for the trailer.
Should be there by 2:00 tomorrrow. Can wait. ;D
I'll already be a muddy mess but I be there waitin on ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHOOOOO HHHHOOOOOO!!!!!! IT'S HERE EVERYBODY LEAVE NOW!!!!!
I hope yall have a good time Matt. I will be curious of what u think about the new trails. Ill hear from ya in a few days ;)
no way, chillin is makin it?
way :ThumbsUp.gif :T
He's making it and taking my bike.....without me! I hope you all have a great time
Quote from: Anoriginal on October 30, 2009, 08:34:57 AM
He's making it and taking my bike.....without me! I hope you all have a great time
just wrong
It is wrong. I am across the state today in WPB doing the lawyer thing so, I can't make it. I expect lots of pics from all of you.
Quote from: Anoriginal on October 30, 2009, 11:39:31 AM
It is wrong. I am across the state today in WPB doing the lawyer thing so, I can't make it. I expect lots of pics from all of you.
I just had a sighting on your bike, chillin swamped it in the pond. :o
Nah J/K it's fine, but the weekend has just started lol.