My Son Andy ( AirForce, Sr. Airman) just called me as he hit stateside after a 7 mo stint in Iraq.
Proud of his dedication and service, and Happy as **** to have him home.
My humble thanks to all our brave men and women serving in the Military, so that we can sleep safe, and be free.
Hopefully he can make it to the 'Plex with us in Dec. before heading back home to TX. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Very cool Jeff
Glad he made it home safe and tell him thankyou for serving
awesome! thx for serving! and why wait till dec to get him to the plex when y'all can go in 2 days? ;D
He's headed to TX, kinda missing his wife :-*, and will be here mid Nov. Unfortunately we have a BoyScout/Cub Scout Jamboree-Campout this weekend that we are committed to.
Hey Jeff, Congrats man thats awesome!!!!!!!!! Tell June and the kids I said hello, hopefully I'll be back up that way again soon!
Rick
Thats great Jeff! Tell him I said thanks for serving our Country.
Welcome home Andy and Thank You.
Quote from: Jeff L on October 28, 2009, 09:55:37 AM
He's headed to TX, kinda missing his wife :-*, and will be here mid Nov. Unfortunately we have a BoyScout/Cub Scout Jamboree-Campout this weekend that we are committed to.
I'm sure there's a better smiley on the other site that would fit that statement better .... always a blessing to have them home though, thank you and him from me n my family!!!
Thanks to All, I am so proud of all my children (all 9), their sense of service is amazing and makes me the proudest Dad I could be.