Took the Kids to Osceola Riding since they were out of school they had a blast didn't see any other riders,The 1st trails we rode were great rode about 12 miles,Then we went to a different part of the forrest trails there were much wetter the kids loved it but they got so muddy that I took them to the lake to wash some of the mud off before I would let them in the front of My truck
Thanks for the info. I have not made it up there yet. Do you know if they have any overnight camping areas and cost?
There is a Campground at Ocean Pond (In the forrest) & I think there is a small one at HogPen Landing not sure on the cost.
Are there any fees etc to ride there ?? Like in Ocala, where is best place to go there, don't really know anything about the place.
thanks
There are no fees,But it is a National Forrest Like Ocals so you must have a Green Sticker on your ATV & Proof of ownership,I have never seen a Ranger Out there but I do not ride on weekends,I have seen FWC Officers out there from time to time,We usually start out riding the trails between forrest road 215 & 241 and move to other areas as the day goes on there is 10 to 15 miles of trails between 215 & 241,On this site at the top menu bar if you click (Where to Ride) then you can click on Osceola's site & you can view/download maps,We plan to avoid riding out there for at least the first 2 weeks of Genral Gun Hunting Season as there are usually Quite a few hunters
thank you for the information