ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: digginfool on October 25, 2009, 03:22:51 AM

Title: Gators Squeaker
Post by: digginfool on October 25, 2009, 03:22:51 AM
The Gators barely squeaked out a win tonight.  While the score said they won by 10, they really only won by 3; that last touchdown was a gimme from the troublesome SEC officiating crew.  Thankfully, Alabama barely squeezed out a win against Tennessee and I can't see Texas jumping over both for the #1 spot in the BCS but I bet the SEC doesn't fare well in the AP poll.  Anyway, gotta love the Gators!!

GO  GATORS!!!!
Title: Re: Gators Squeaker
Post by: Sleazy_Rider78 on October 25, 2009, 03:34:14 AM
That Miss. State player definately knocked the ball out of the Gator's hands before he crossed the goal line for the interception that was run back for a TD. 
Title: Re: Gators Squeaker
Post by: B. Graves on October 26, 2009, 01:48:01 AM
Yea, I dont think that was a TD either. Im the biggest Gator fan youll ever want to meet and i dont think it should have counted. Didnt really matter though. They would still have the win. The last 2 weeks have shortened my life by a few years. Im only 19 and Im gonna have gray hair soon. I take this football sh*t way too serious.