Sorry if I missed the right corner to introduce myself ::)
My name is Shelly from South Florida and I enjoy the dirt :D
I was looking for such wonderful resource to meet new people and participate in related events.
Thank you for the website.
Shelly
If you look like or are the girl in your avatar let me be the very first to welcome you to the site and say HHeeeeellllllllloooo!
Welcome Shelly
Quote from: Gato on October 18, 2009, 07:57:26 PM
If you look like or are the girl in your avatar let me be the very first to welcome you to the site and say HHeeeeellllllllloooo!
+1
Welcome Shelly. I wish my wife enjoyed getting dirty. :bow.gif
Well Shelly we have plenty of dirt over here. ;)
Welcome! :W
holla como esta? hmm dirt....... i eat it all the time not sure i enjoy it tho ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???