I'm a newbie here. My name is Shelly from South Florida. I would like to make friends in here and maybe ride together :)
Thank you for the nice forum.
Hey Shelley. Welcome aboard. ;)
Thank you! :) where do you live in FL? just curious :)
about 2 hours north of you on the coast.
Aw nice, I'm trying to get used to Florida geography since I'm new resident of this state :)
where did you move from?
hey my name is matt i live south florida also. always looking for people to ride with.
Anyone from around Apopka? I need another girl to ride with! :)
Just moved to Mount Dora would love someone to ride with. I just tried to talk my fiance into going to Big Scrub Sat but he says It will be to cold. He's right but I love to ride and do not want to wait.
Hi bareback and apkshorty,
I am from nearby Eustis and ride the forest as well. I have the year pass. Let me know if you would be interested in riding sometime.
I live in Tampa and am always looking for people to ride with. Anyone ever go to Croom?
I have never been to croom...I do not have the yearly pass and don't think I would use it enough. I wish they had a weekend pass like the ONF.
I am a newbie on here~just wanted to say hello.
ANY 1 FROM MIAMI AREA . RIDE BY HOMESTEAD 8)
I just read a post from over a year ago from kawie. I am sorry I did not see it when I was in Mt Dora. It would have been great to ride when I was there. I hope we can plan a ride even though I am in Port saint Lucie. I was looking at mudmuckers for memorial day, anyone going? I am hoping to set up a vendor spot to offer atv insurance among everything else you may need regarding insurance. The insurance is pretty good and it includes liability, uninsured motorist, accessory and trailer coverage. If anything gets damaged when you ride I can replace it with brand new gear. I am pretty excited about it. Oh, and I can also get medical coverage!!!
I plan on being at Mudmuckers in May.
See the group ride section.