For all those who wish to attend the pot luck dinner, please bring something BBQ style.
This is going to be hosted by Da Bomb family
Here is the current list of items being brought.
Da Bombs = Hotdogs
Brian S = Hamburgers
QT = Qt's Famous Red Beans and Rice
Matt & Luda = Paper Plates and napkins/ Brownies
Paul_S = Veggie Burgs
Tittle = Italian pasta salad
Super Coop = Dessert (Cookies or Brownies)
Pieratt = Chips etc
if I have the cash to do it, I might try to whip up an adult beverage fruit punch ;-)
Stay away fro any drinks made by Mindy!!!!
Quote from: shogun323 on October 15, 2009, 09:50:07 AM
Stay away fro any drinks made by Mindy!!!!
BAAHAHHAHAAH :D
Quote from: shogun323 on October 15, 2009, 09:50:07 AM
Stay away fro any drinks made by Mindy!!!!
LOL, she makes strong ones that's for sure ;D
Hey now.......... If you dont wanna drink my drinks..... by all means I will not share :)
Besides MY drinks are made for big girls anyway....
Quote from: flahondafam on October 18, 2009, 10:53:15 PM
Hey now.......... If you dont wanna drink my drinks..... by all means I will not share :)
Besides MY drinks are made for big girls anyway....
Dayam, she just called rhino biotch a little girl!!!! :o
Quote from: TLittle on October 19, 2009, 12:20:37 AM
Quote from: flahondafam on October 18, 2009, 10:53:15 PM
Hey now.......... If you dont wanna drink my drinks..... by all means I will not share :)
Besides MY drinks are made for big girls anyway....
Dayam, she just called rhino biotch a little girl!!!! :o
one of them was called that anyway. i'll be ready to help out on those. can't wait!!
Quote from: TLittle on October 19, 2009, 12:20:37 AM
Quote from: flahondafam on October 18, 2009, 10:53:15 PM
Hey now.......... If you dont wanna drink my drinks..... by all means I will not share :)
Besides MY drinks are made for big girls anyway....
Dayam, she just called rhino biotch a little girl!!!! :o
I'm not rhino biotch but I have heard the story and seen the pictures!! ;D
Dang Im so used to the floridaatv web and everyones screen names I have no clue who any of ur are except TLITTLE.... LOL
Quote from: flahondafam on October 19, 2009, 05:22:44 PM
Dang Im so used to the floridaatv web and everyones screen names I have no clue who any of ur are except TLITTLE.... LOL
I'll give you a hint.
MINDY, YOU SUCK AT LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!
Wade you should be nice to Mindy.. Wait....NAAA!!!lol
ALL of you should be nice to me!!!! :'(
Quote from: flahondafam on October 19, 2009, 07:40:42 PM
ALL of you should be nice to me!!!! :'(
i'm your rhino blizatch that gave you the recipe for your potent drinks.
Quote from: flahondafam on October 19, 2009, 05:22:44 PM
Dang Im so used to the floridaatv web and everyones screen names I have no clue who any of ur are except TLITTLE.... LOL
Ya but at the race only Hanna knew who I was!!!!
Quote from: TLittle on October 20, 2009, 10:42:07 AM
Quote from: flahondafam on October 19, 2009, 05:22:44 PM
Dang Im so used to the floridaatv web and everyones screen names I have no clue who any of ur are except TLITTLE.... LOL
Ya but at the race only Hanna knew who I was!!!!
It's that $3 haircut that made you unrecognizable.
Should have done one like Matts.
Enough about drinking.... We gotta get this food list going... If not everyone will be eating alot of hamburgers and hotdogs...
Remember everyone this is potluck..... which means you bring a dish to share,... Please add to the list at the beginning of this post. We have a little over a week and I still need to go shopping..
Thanks for everyones help
We know the drinks will be there <sofa peeky>
Not alot of people on this list for this weekend..
Add what your going to bring for the pot luck dinner Please
Quote from: flahondafam on October 26, 2009, 08:29:56 PM
Not alot of people on this list for this weekend..
Add what your going to bring for the pot luck dinner Please
mindi, how about taking the list of ppl attending and pasting it over here. if nothing is next to their name then they need to post up what they are contributing to the dinner.
so i talked to mindi...we are bringing slaw
dont know how to add to list...
Da Bombs = Hotdogs
Brian S = Hamburgers
QT = Qt's Famous Red Beans and Rice
Matt & Luda = Paper Plates and napkins/ Brownies
Paul_S = Veggie Burgs
Tittle = Italian pasta salad
Super Coop = Dessert (Cookies or Brownies)
Pieratt = Chips etc
trxasaurus=slaw
Potatoe Salad
Wont be up til early Saturday AM, yall dont kill all the jello shots on Friday night.
Cant wait!!!!!!!
Please tell us what we can bring to assist...
sodell, pretty much anything you want to contribute as far as food or dessert would be great. some of us make things and other pick them up at the store pre-made. what ever is most convenient for you that's not on the list would be great. thanks for posting up!! look forward to meeting you.
did someone say jello shots? is someone taking over my recipe?
Quote from: R6Redneck on October 28, 2009, 12:19:02 AM
sodell, pretty much anything you want to contribute as far as food or dessert would be great. some of us make things and other pick them up at the store pre-made. what ever is most convenient for you that's not on the list would be great. thanks for posting up!! look forward to meeting you.
did someone say jello shots? is someone taking over my recipe?
It was wishful thinking
Quote from: greenmachine on October 28, 2009, 08:00:30 AM
Quote from: R6Redneck on October 28, 2009, 12:19:02 AM
sodell, pretty much anything you want to contribute as far as food or dessert would be great. some of us make things and other pick them up at the store pre-made. what ever is most convenient for you that's not on the list would be great. thanks for posting up!! look forward to meeting you.
did someone say jello shots? is someone taking over my recipe?
It was wishful thinking
nope, i've passed on my drink recipes. until the economy turns around i can't make it there and do the beverages. :'(
Its ok I will have an extra busch lite if needed ;)