ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: Mudneck on October 12, 2009, 11:17:34 PM

Title: Muddi Gra~s this weekend!
Post by: Mudneck on October 12, 2009, 11:17:34 PM
http://mudneck.com/events.html
Title: Re: Muddi Gra~s this weekend!
Post by: dannyboy on October 13, 2009, 02:28:47 PM
I will be there for sure with the rhino and a bunch of buddies
Title: Re: Muddi Gra~s this weekend!
Post by: big O on October 13, 2009, 11:07:23 PM
ME TO ;D
Title: Re: Muddi Gra~s this weekend!
Post by: DocMurphy on October 14, 2009, 02:30:03 AM
I'm so in for this!  ;)
Title: Re: Muddi Gra~s this weekend!
Post by: Mudneck on October 14, 2009, 12:49:08 PM
With this little cool front the weather should be perfect! Use less ice in the beer cooler too.
Title: Re: Muddi Gra~s this weekend!
Post by: Mudneck on October 15, 2009, 11:05:20 PM
http://www.muddigras.com/  cmon   ??? 6 am 8)
Title: Re: Muddi Gra~s this weekend!
Post by: renmus on October 16, 2009, 10:27:59 PM
 :(  stayed at home... :(  talked to the guys who are at Muddigras.  They say at 6:00ish on Friday that there are at least 1000 people there already.  It sounds like a great party behind them.   :'(  Wish I had gone.
Title: Re: Muddi Gra~s this weekend!
Post by: deezull on October 19, 2009, 05:46:50 PM
I went to the website and noticed on the rules it says no Nudity so I was wondering if there are any Titties flying around at these Muddigra Events?

Thanx in Advance   :)
Title: Re: Muddi Gra~s this weekend!
Post by: DocMurphy on October 19, 2009, 09:37:14 PM
Yeah some! But not like L-cross or RYC, I still have a sh*t load of beads so not to many takers.
I left about 6:00pm on Sat and saw like 10 cruisers full of BARNEYS coming in to shut down the nightly fun I suspect.
Title: Re: Muddi Gra~s this weekend!
Post by: deezull on October 20, 2009, 07:32:16 PM
Cool.. Yeah I have been to Lcross a few times and liked it alot but never been too RYC.  I checked my GPS and its almost 3 hours from my house. Do you think its worth it? Riding area and titties that is?   ;)
Title: Re: Muddi Gra~s this weekend!
Post by: DocMurphy on October 20, 2009, 10:12:38 PM
L-Cross is fun but RYC is by far more fun in my opinion.
Title: Re: Muddi Gra~s this weekend!
Post by: dannyboy on October 21, 2009, 11:31:11 AM
deezull, if your talkin about going for the TGW weekend at RYC it will be well worth it.  better than anything you will see at lcross, sorry lcross not hatin.
Title: Re: Muddi Gra~s this weekend!
Post by: Mudneck on October 21, 2009, 12:05:47 PM
Last event at rnyc wasnt all that :-\
Title: Re: Muddi Gra~s this weekend!
Post by: dannyboy on October 21, 2009, 02:37:23 PM
Thats what i heard but TGW should be a blow out.
Title: Re: Muddi Gra~s this weekend!
Post by: Mudneck on October 21, 2009, 11:15:10 PM
I was at a TGW in Bithlo 2 weeks ago & it was pretty slow too ???
Title: Re: Muddi Gra~s this weekend!
Post by: dannyboy on October 22, 2009, 12:55:38 AM
That sucks, come on man your killin my morale..lol
Title: Re: Muddi Gra~s this weekend!
Post by: Mudneck on October 22, 2009, 01:45:27 AM
l-CROSS SHOULD BE GOING OFF FOR THE ADULT HALLOWEEN PARTY....WE MAY HAVE TO DO THE 2ND MUDNECK WET T-CONTEST....... ::)