Just finished. This is just an R&D version thats why the white.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Find it?
[attachment deleted by admin]
There's the top.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Before I put the panel back on.
[attachment deleted by admin]
slick
Great job ... :o
Nice work, however use extreme caution pvc glue does not stand up to heat very well.
is that a ghost getting ready to mount your bike in the first picture???
It's the Mud Spirits blessing the bike.
holy sh*t what is that?!
Smooooke and mirrrors ;D
Great snorkle kit. thats pretty cool the way u hid it. And thats freaky (the ghost) lol
Quote from: rhinotime on June 21, 2005, 10:40:21 AM
is that a ghost getting ready to mount your bike in the first picture???
hey that used to be my ghost..... he left me when I quit smoking ;D Great job scroll!
Okay, the snork in the pics is made of 1.25" pcv attached to a 1.5" flex hose. Ran it (around the block) and noticed a dead spot in the powerband. Took out the 1.25" and replaced it with 1.5" all the way to the box where it reduces to 1.25". Ran it again ( with K&N filter both times ) and felt the same thing. Put stock filter back in and felt like it did when I put the K&N in w/the stock snorkle ( pretty good ).
Any ideas as to why? I know it has to do w/air volume just looking to get the most without killing my motor.
Pull the choke out when it starts to miss. If it runs better you are lean and need a bigger main jet (most likely). If it runs worse than you are rich, and you do not have enough air getting to the motor.
Your snorkle design looks good. Should come in handy w/ all the rain at the Black hole.
Took it out tonight. Pulls great out of the pits. It sounds different, but it's only because I can hear the intake sucking air. With the stock filter it has more bottom end than with the K&N, but it feels like I lost some at the top.
a perfect example of american "can do". my new hero..
any plans to run for president? i'm in.
looks great, hope you get the jet bugs squashed.
Had to chnge the design a bit, Added a 28" pvc extension to keep it dry in the airbox.
[attachment deleted by admin]
I took it to the shop after I put a 90 on the top of the pvc. Gonna paint it black and put a military style warning label on it when I get it back.
Jon, you are going to need scuba gear ;D looks cool
Thats exactly how we did my sons Recon. Works perfect.
[attachment deleted by admin]
And Away you go bike running good under H2o and you
with scuba gear
As I was drilling the pilot hole for my hole saw I'm thinking "I cannot believe I'm doin this", oh well whats done is done. Time for a life vest. :D :D
periscope included...where is the torpedo tubes?
man jon you will need a snorkel to ride it ::) ::)