And I gots some... :o
(http://i38.tinypic.com/xnurvd.jpg)
It would appear that you do!
Nice holeshot
Quote from: Andy9933 on October 06, 2009, 02:32:13 AM
Nice holeshot
Thanks, and thanks to Modded Motorsports and V&M for the ponies.
Just need a stronger spark plug next time..... :(
look at you go! turns out that old horse has some juice left in her after all :P
PFFFFFTTTTT! That is totally photoshopped!
man what are they going to do when we put the race head back on? :o lol
:ThumbsUp.gif
good job Eric !!! it was a great night of racing. the gate was stacked with a lot of great riders!!!! my family and I enjoy helping all the riders and watching all the racing...
Great holeshot Erik. Keep it up, you are long overdo to win an overall.
great HOLESHOT eric ...see ya next week
:o
Just a note to all, don't use Kibble White Valves. We were in a pinch and these great things were all we could get in time. :'(
(http://i37.tinypic.com/x0xzyv/4)
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o That explains why it was so fast! LOL That suck Erik! Oh wait is that one of those photoshopped pics again? 2:L
Quote from: trx#9 on November 02, 2009, 11:48:35 PM
Just a note to all, don't use Kibble White Valves. We were in a pinch and these great things were all we could get in time. :'(
(http://i37.tinypic.com/x0xzyv/4)
Damnnnn,
Been using Kibblewhite forever and never had an issue at all. Almost looks like a tolerance issue.
That sucks, because you were strolling!! They couldnt catch ya!
Eric, are you running a Web 208 cam?
The flanges will spin on the camshaft even if they are tackwelded. If that is what you are running check and make sure the cam didnt spin.
Tolerances were fine just old used kibble white valves that only had to last one weekend until the other head was ready. I guess that stage 3 cam was just to much lift for those valves and plus I couldn't remember how much time i had on those valves, apparently to much.
So is it safe to assume you won't be at Sunshine tonight?
Quote from: trx#9 on November 03, 2009, 02:49:56 PM
Torrance's were fine just old used kibble white valves that only had to last one weekend until the other head was ready. I guess that stage 3 cam was just to much lift for those valves and plus I couldn't remember how much time i had on those valves, apparently to much.
I've told you a million times..... Hollar if you need something. We have plenty of valves.
Good Luck,
JT
Eric, is that your big bore piston you damaged? LOL
Quote from: KFXracer13 on November 05, 2009, 05:15:30 AM
Eric, is that your big bore piston you damaged? LOL
I'm not affraid to show mine, how about you. ;)
kibble white valves are ok but not a good choice for racing with that said....I have also had the xceldyne valves also do the same thing and im sure evey engine builder can chime in and say that there valves they use do or dont brake off. clearance was not the issue in the engine this was only a mild head with very little porting and not decked more then .006 cylinder was stock bore and not cut. JE pro piston.. they were older valves and were only going to be used to get by untill his new head is done. in my last few years I have learned to say it happens things brake and there is not much we can do once it happens but fix it. its a part of racing and everyone who races and pushes there bike and engine to and past there limits will find out that it will brake even if its new...... I dont care who built it at some point booooom....
just my.02
steve