Green Bay against Minnesota, this should be good. I hope Farve gets sloberknockered.
Forget that. I hope he rips them a new one!!
I think it wound up being like the most watched monday night football game ever or something. Around 28million watched it. I mean favre is great and all but you gotta give credit to aaron rodgers. He got sacked like what 8 times and still had his team in it in the 4th quarter. One of those 2 onside kicks bounce their way and they are in a position to win it. Im tellin ya this guy is going to be something special.
We're all quick to kick old dogs to the curb these days. But, Favre still gets the intended results! The guys arm is still better than Rodgers' and time will tell if he'll have the same stamina.
Favre has still got it! It was exciting to watch.