Have you ever wondered if the one dollar bills
In your wallet were ever in a stripper's butt crack?
If not, you're certainly wondering now..
Have a nice day!
So folks,
always remember to
wash your hands
after handling money!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
A friendly service brought
to you by
'Announcements for Public Health'
* * *
Oh come on fool!!!!! Why did you have to do that? I work at a bank and have to deal with that dirty money everyday! Thanks for the reminder on how gross it is! :-*
Quote from: digginfool on October 05, 2009, 02:45:24 PM
Have you ever wondered if the one dollar bills
In your wallet were ever in a stripper's butt crack?
I live in Brevard County... I can almost guarantee mine have or will be at some point.
I dont want to think about a stack of quarters ???
Quote from: bushwacker on October 05, 2009, 03:31:17 PM
I dont want to think about a stack of quarters ???
I was going to say a butt crack is the yeast of your problem. ;)
Quote from: bushwacker on October 05, 2009, 03:31:17 PM
I dont want to think about a stack of quarters ???
Ever been to Canada?
Between that and the cocaine residue if you ever put a dollar in your mouth you could get high and catch a disease at the same time :o
I truly never thought of that. Thanks OP..... ???