had a cool ride at 8th street with mike and his dad.we were ate'n alive my mosquetos.
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/25A.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/24A.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/22A.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/20A.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/19A.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/16A.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/21A.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/15A.jpg)
the ride was pretty wet, lol.
great ride this is wat happen wen u jump with a 10pack cooler on a costom rack.
[attachment deleted by admin]
SWEEEETT pics klutch. Wheres the gash???lol
I was down in Homestead this weekend, and I understand about those mosquitoes. It was rediculas. I am going to have to take my bike down one time and skip fishing to ride, looks like fun.
Quote from: wheelie_boy on June 20, 2005, 07:49:21 PM
SWEEEETT pics klutch. Wheres the gash???lol
ya the pic didnt come out, neither did the pic with all the bites. 2 bad lol . i wish i got a pic of that jump were i fell lol.
yea that would have been cool. ;D
hey raptorboy, think your up 4 that double. i couldnt try it. 2 wet
great pics but ouch about the frame break