How many 250rs are out their in FL that are actually still riding them. I havent seen many around, are they dead in Fl. Post up
Heres mine
(http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b262/southernkrawlers/myr.jpg)
(http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b262/southernkrawlers/thespot-1.jpg)
im in ga but I ride my atc down in fl sometimes!!! 250R FTW!!! oh heres a pic now..... sorry not a 250R no more :o
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/atv%20builds/000_35141.jpg)
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/southgacustoms/atv%20builds/1810.jpg)
Your sig would be funny if it said one-legged girl (and would actually make sense). ;) What's the attraction of having sex with someone who is paralyzed from the waist down? :dunno.gif
i just got me one a little while ago, so much better then a 4 joke :o
(http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d53/kfx400rob/IMG_1681.jpg)
(http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d53/kfx400rob/IMG_1688.jpg)
Quote from: sykolincoln on October 02, 2009, 09:27:45 PM
im in ga but I ride my atc down in fl sometimes!!! 250R FTW!!! oh heres a pic now..... sorry not a 250R no more :o
thats one sick 500r trike man!
I know there was 2 or 3 of then at The SSQSA race at Drenick ranch.
Sweet. I used to have but I sold it last year.