Hi everyone, I am moving to florida in december to attend MMI in Orlando. I have heard of the FTR races and am wondering if anyone in the orlando area races these events. I am also looking for people near orlando to ride with. any help is appreciated.
www.ssqsa.com <---good local racing (all over Florida)
www.tampabayridindirty.com <---we have lots of peeps in Polk, Lake and a couple in Orlando..
Make sure you check out the Florida Trail Riders website also. 14 XC's (hare scrambles) all over Florida. 3 day events with bikes and quads(separate races). Quads race 3:30 pm on Saturday. This past w/e's race had over 650 racers. Mike R FTR HS Quad rep
Mike, I believe you meant 2 day events.
Quote from: Slo Poke on September 29, 2009, 01:24:50 PM
www.ssqsa.com <---good local racing (all over Florida)
www.tampabayridindirty.com <---we have lots of peeps in Polk, Lake and a couple in Orlando..
chad what about Pinellas WTF are we chop liver ;)
Hey KT
I own the Motoplex in N Fl. www.floridamotoplex.com We run a number of xc races.
We have a team XC relay race coming up next month, but I think you will be coming down a little late for that.
(http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd287/floridaatvmotoplex/Endurance-8_Hour_smaller.jpg)
We also run a XC race on all of our feature weekends, so keep an eye out for our schedule.
TampaBayRidingDirty are a great group of guys and you would enjoy hooking up with them.
Brett at the SDSQSA runs a great xc series too.
thanks for the info guys, I think i will have a hard time gettin bored riding in florida