Anybody going to the hump on Sat? I plan on being there, but haven't ridden there before and hope it's not too wet.....
Did you get a bike yet Budman?
no,... :'( but Laura got her new foreman, and still kept the rancher. so we each have a bike to ride.
Quote from: budman on June 20, 2005, 07:16:29 PM
Anybody going to the hump on Sat? I plan on being there, but haven't ridden there before and hope it's not too wet.....
It will be very wet budman, trust me. I live 10 minutes from there. But with 4x4's and winches you should be OK and have fun.
Taking a newbie out there....hope there is some dry too..........
Budman, go to the north side. Eworm is right the place is flooded bad.
Quote from: big-daddy on June 21, 2005, 07:10:26 PM
Budman, go to the north side. Eworm is right the place is flooded bad.
Right behind the track is your best bet. At least the newbie can ride around on the dirt roads and get familiar with the bike.
HEY BUDMAN WHERE DO YOU LEAVE?IF ITS BY ME I WILL SHOW YA'LL AROUND..REMEMBER ME I MET YA'LL AT MSG IN MARCH. I CAN SHOW YA'LL AROUND DOWN THERE,I KNOW SOME SECRET AREAS..PM ME..
secret areas? Hope you are not talking about Turkey Point. If you see these signs its to late, you will be arrested at gun point... Other then that I do not know of a secret place at the hump.
[attachment deleted by admin]
yea i was there last weekend and the hump looks like a lake and even on the dirt roads there is some water holes that are 2 ft deep and the only bad thing if you ride out there on the dirt roads you cant stop because the mosquitos will tear you up
Quote from: Robert yfz on June 22, 2005, 06:21:19 PM
yea i was there last weekend and the hump looks like a lake and even on the dirt roads there is some water holes that are 2 ft deep and the only bad thing if you ride out there on the dirt roads you cant stop because the mosquitos will tear you up
Very true! This city is getting real bad. We live in the damn everglades. We need an ATV park on high ground.
i wouldnt advise anyone going to the hump for awhile, after seeing a buggy disappear into a hole i wouldnt want to see a bike find one of those giant pits, you cant see where they are because everything is under water, it all looks like water you cant see what trails are what.
Quote from: dirty1 on June 24, 2005, 03:32:47 PM
i wouldnt advise anyone going to the hump for awhile, after seeing a buggy disappear into a hole i wouldnt want to see a bike find one of those giant pits, you cant see where they are because everything is under water, it all looks like water you cant see what trails are what.
Exactly. You can be out there all day and only ride 1 mile because of the holes. Now if you really know that place well, then you can defend yourself if you have big 589's or similar and a winch. But all that work??? Nah, I will wiat or go ride out west.