As if the rudeness to Taylor Swift at the music video awards wasn't enough, Kanye West interrupted Patrick Swayze's funeral to insist that Michael Jackson's was better.
Wait...hold up buythisstuff.. I'm a let you finish.....but, bareback's joke was much better..
Not to turn this into a political discussion, but did you hear about the press guy who leaked out an audio clip from Obama when he was watching the VMA's? The press guy evidently recorded Obama saying "what is this jacka$$ doing?" while Kanye was interupting Taylor Swift.
I think that's what everyone was thinking. All he did was make a complete azz out of himself.
Wait...hold up sleazy.. I'm a let you finish.....but, buythis' comment was much better..
Quote from: Anoriginal on September 24, 2009, 08:58:32 PM
Wait...hold up sleazy.. I'm a let you finish.....but, buythis' comment was much better..
:-\
Too bad it wasn't Trace Adkins up there, instead!
Who is Trace Adkins?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lfp7_xLuLBU&feature=related
Not my thing. But, if someone likes it...good for them. ;)
I think what he meant was that Trace would've stomped a mudhole in his ass and beat it dry.
Exactly, but, I seriously doubt that West would have even approached Adkins. How 'bout this one, instead? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB76cYS8Ehw
Oh, I have no doubt that if it were someone like Trace Adkins (or any masculine male performer for that matter) he would have never stepped his puzzy azz onto that stage.
even Fabio.... ;D
Probably even Micheal Stipe... or Ann Wilson from Heart.
Tiny Tim perhaps? Maybe Chuck Barris?