Just a trip down memory lane for those of us who live in Naples any length of time.
http://www.naples-florida.com/swampbuggy/photo1.htm
When are the races scheduled for this season?
10/25/2009 Budweiser Fall Classic
10/24/2009 The 09-10 Race Season
10/24/2009 Budwesier Fall Classic Time Trials
Will have to miss it. We will b eup at Mudmuckers in Bunnel that weekend. I think David Allen Coe is playing there. :o
cool pics. dont see anyone running airplane tires and chains in the back anymore lol
Quote from: Chevy1500z71 on September 30, 2009, 10:49:42 PM
cool pics. dont see anyone running airplane tires and chains in the back anymore lol
LOL, nope thats how they started though, just seeing who could go through a mud hole.
Where in Naples? I've got to see this!
Thanks for the link swamper, the pics are excellent. :ThumbsUp.gif
Here is there web site with the info
http://www.swampbuggy.com/
Here is a few videos of the races
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADovhUcaZpo&feature=related
I won't be there this year giving rides, I have the motor out of my buggy :-\ Hopefuly next time!