A guy gets on a plane and finds himself seated next to a cute blonde.
He immediately turns to her and makes his move. "You know," he says, "I've
heard that flights will go quicker if you strike up a conversation with
your fellow passenger. So let's talk."
The blonde, who had just opened her book, closes it slowly and says to
The guy, "What would you like to discuss?"
"Oh, I don't know," says the guy. "How about nuclear power?"
"OK," says the blonde. "That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask
you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same
stuff--grass. Yet the deer excretes little pellets, the cow turns out a flat
patty, and the horse produces muffins of dried poop. Why do you suppose that
is?"
The guy is dumbfounded. Finally he replies, "I haven't the slightest
idea!"
"So tell me," says the blonde, "How is it that you feel qualified to
discuss nuclear power when you don't know sh*t?"
:D :D funny stuff
OMG! I love that! Thanks for a good Monday laugh. Being blond myself that one hits close to home.
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Ok, his (trx) funny. Yours (bigdaddy) not so original. Sorry, I had to go there. I've had that one for several years.
Quote from: QT314Nfla on June 20, 2005, 04:20:14 PM
Ok, his (trx) funny. Yours (bigdaddy) not so original. Sorry, I had to go there. I've had that one for several years.
what the tag?
Well, I did read the name of the thread. It was blond strikes back. Not a blond joke thread. It was about a blond getting back. Please explain to me how your joke corresponds with this theory.
Started with a blond joke. Maybe I will start a blond joke thread
Generally blond jokes are meant to rip on blondes. I don't think this one counts. This would be more of a man joke.
good or bad, started as joke. and I didnt say a word, just post a picture. so lighten up! WHOOPS another blond joke... Sorry ;)
S N A P
Who's your Daddy
ROTFLMAO
P.S. J/K Lauren...................... ;D
LOL. There aint nuttin wrong with blones i also being one myself.lol
good for you Kid... But I like females ;)
Quote from: wheelie_boy on June 20, 2005, 06:39:45 PM
LOL. There aint nuttin wrong with blones i also being one myself.lol
That explains alot! ;)
Bubba and Junior were standing at the base of a flagpole, looking up.
A woman walked by and asked what they were doing. "We're supposed to find the height of the flagpole," said Bubba, "but we don't have a ladder."
The woman took a wrench from her purse, loosened a few bolts, and laid the pole down. Then she took a tape measure from her pocket, took a measurement, announced, "Eighteen feet, six inches," and walked away.
Junior shook his head and laughed. "Ain't that just like a dumb blonde! We ask for the height, and she gives us the length!"
Great joke Budman! ;D
those are great jokes. LMAO :D :D :D :D :D