ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: MuddyGurl101 on June 20, 2005, 03:57:30 PM

Title: Sunday, June 26: Holey Lands!
Post by: MuddyGurl101 on June 20, 2005, 03:57:30 PM
Anyone planning to go this Sunday?

I didn't make it out last Sunday because of car problems, but I am ready to go this week! Let me know! =)
Title: Re: Sunday, June 25: Holey Lands!
Post by: TRX350_On_The_Rack on June 20, 2005, 05:29:11 PM
 I might go.
Title: Re: Sunday, June 25: Holey Lands!
Post by: inked4life87 on June 20, 2005, 05:39:07 PM
ALL THE QUADS I SAW WERNT GOING TO FAR ON SATURDAY.
Title: Re: Sunday, June 26: Holey Lands!
Post by: MuddyGurl101 on June 20, 2005, 06:17:10 PM
That's ok. Riding is riding, no matter where it is right now. I just need to get out on my quad and ride!
Title: Re: Sunday, June 26: Holey Lands!
Post by: seaviper on June 23, 2005, 02:56:02 PM
We are going Sunday. Look for a Jeep pulling two Polaris's. 

Title: Re: Sunday, June 26: Holey Lands!
Post by: MuddyGurl101 on June 23, 2005, 02:57:16 PM
What time are you going? And are you going to the pump or the cross over?
Title: Re: Sunday, June 26: Holey Lands!
Post by: SwampRat on June 23, 2005, 08:29:44 PM
I'm up for a ride on Sunday.  Just let me know what time and where.
Title: Re: Sunday, June 26: Holey Lands!
Post by: MuddyGurl101 on June 23, 2005, 08:33:36 PM
Quote from: SwampRat on June 23, 2005, 08:29:44 PM
I'm up for a ride on Sunday.  Just let me know what time and where.

PM me.
Title: Re: Sunday, June 26: Holey Lands!
Post by: MuddyGurl101 on June 25, 2005, 08:46:51 PM
We will be meeting at the cross over at 10am. If anyone needs me my number is 954-775-4133.